Epilogue

Gabriella laid on the hard ground, checkered picnic blanket separating her body from the cold grass. Her head rests on her lover's lap both resting on the shade of a large three looking at the field of flowers below the small hill they were in. Their fingers intertwined, staying comfortable in each other's company whilst admiring the almost perfect view before them.

It had been seven months since the discovery about the third alter. They all tried to understand each other, letting Jake front from time to time when he needs his time with their girlfriend, Gabriella. She was a busy person, but having Steven as her Personal assistant was a better option than letting them apply for another job. Marc was pretty sure this girl is planning to open a museum for Steven but decided against it because she can't see him that often when he did. She did gave them multiple gifts, on any occasions she can get. They have come into discovery that her love language is physical touch, being touch starved person that the girl is, and gift-giving. Marc was pretty sure that the Limo that Jake recently had was from Gabriella. Marc got a fair share of gifts, some of them were the latest models of her self developed guns. Steven got himself books, occasional unusual things that she found on her way to their flat but let's not go into detail.

"Your stock sales went higher than the previous sales by two hundred percent. The weapons you sell were definitely on some countries defense line. I was also informed that New York was leaning in more on your weapons than Stark Tech." Marc tells her, lightly stroking her hair whilst she hummed.

"You don't have a genius girlfriend for nothing Marc. And more wealth for me I guess. I can give you everything you want honestly." Gabriella commented, playing with her lover's other hand.

"All I've ever wanted was you sweetheart. You're more than enough to me." Marc whispered, caressing her face as he leaned down pecking her in the lips.

"You're being cheesy." She laughed lightly, kissing his knuckles as the male sighed.

He had been through a failed marriage, and promised himself not to involve himself with something like this for quite some time before he goes on back again. But Gabriella had made him bolder, she made him realize that love can do so much than make you feel like a teenager. Gabriella made him feel that he needed to make sure to spend every last milliseconds he had with his loved one with every chance he get. She made him realize that securing himself with the person making him happy was probably the best decision he could ever hoped for.

"Marry me?"

_____________________________________

Gabriella chewed on the piece of steak, humming in delight whilst the male before her ranted about his past adventures that Marc nor Steven never knew about before. When it comes to her, the male had a lot of built up things to say. All she wanted to do is to listen to him ramble, his voice was heaven in her ears.

"I told him "hoy te toca perder" which means "today is your turn to lose." Then I shot him at least three times before driving off with Khonshu wearing a suit. That guy wears shits like that in an inappropriate times. It's bothering, but who am I to care?" Jake ended his ramble, while she nodded laughing lightly.

"Might as well make it a special day if he's going to kill someone like Harrow. And Harrow did gave me a nasty scar." Gabriella had commented jokingly, slicing yet another piece of steak.

"Uhm hello? Can I get your number?" A girl, said approaching their table as she looked at Jake seductively.

The girl had the perfect face shape, long dirty blonde hair and charming bluebell eyes. She was a real life doll, a girl made of almost porcelain approaching a man such as Jake. The male was though, seen uncomfortable. Gabriella took a notice of it, watching Jake shift his eyes around not daring to look at the girl.

"I'm sorry he's not interested." Gabriella had said, speaking for her boyfriend who gave her a thanks... telepathically.

"Is she your girlfriend girlfriend, or are you guys just dating?" The girl asks curiously, Jake staying silent.

"Bitch if I snap your neck in half, are you dead dead or not just breathing?" Gabriella snapped, glaring at the woman, quite violently.

Jake smiled, knowing full well about her hidden possessiveness. It hides among the array of sunflowers she kept as he interacted with the three of them more. She was a pile of surprises and this man would do anything to read her like an open book, prepare himself for her delusional decisions, predict her every move, and have the chance to protect her at all costs. This girl deserved the world and he would give it to her in any given moment.

"Marry me?" Jake asks, stunning the woman at his sudden behavior.

___________________________________

She and Steven sat on a random dinner, the male had suggested her to go and have a date in. It had countless of vegan options so Gabriella agreed. She wanted to do everything for the latter, and saying no to this adorable human being was her greatest fear. She loves him too much to say no.

"Gabriella, I-" Steven started, getting cut off by the girl who had a small smile on her face.

"Will I marry you? Is that it, little dove?" Gabriella asked, finishing Steven's sentence for him.

"How did you know?" Steven asks her softly, disbelief on his face while his alters face palmed.

"Steven you dropped the ring six times now. I'm pretty sure I picked it up last time." Gabriella explained briefly, biting back a small laugh while her partner scratched the back of his head, flustered.

Gabriella was his safe place, his only euphoria. Maybe Egyptian Mythology libraries and such but Gabriella was the most accessible. She made him feel secured in her arms without even trying. Gabriella made him realize that he would spend the rest of his days with her and only her. It was as if one night he was a lonely man without love but he woke up in a bright sunny morning with a girl who made him feel that everything is fine. This girl made him realize that forever can just happen at any moment and he wanted to cherish that with her through all his life. He didn't want anything other than her.

"I did? Does it meant yes?" Steven asks her softly, and he was also hopeful.

"You, Marc, and Jake had all asked if I wanted to marry you all. And I said yes, I want to marry all of you. I don't care if we're gonna have three weddings, I just cared that it's all three of you. I love you too much to even think of saying no. So my answer is yes, little dove." Gabriella answered confidently.

Being with the three alters were more than what this girl could ask for. They were handful, sure. But the love all gave her was more than to fill the whole pacific ocean. She might not return it all back, she would do her best to do so. These men made her realize that one failure doesn't mean that she should give up. One failed relationship wasn't the end of the world, as long as there's breath in her lungs, there's a chance. And saying yes to all three of them sent her in euphoria almost descending to the moon because of it. She was truly lucky with all of them. And she hoped she was enough for them all to share.

(I absolutely want them to get married in Philippines because the country had no divorce there. Therefore, all the three alters were bound to her unless they filed an annulment. But we don't want that....)

This is the end everyone. I hope you all had a good time reading this fic. This is rushed and things, but I hope it's alright. I'll probably post like three months or something. Writing this fic was enjoyable, I get to out my inserts in random scenes. Thank You all for the reads.

This had been Spidey, have a great day!!!