Stalked and hunted - Part 2

Scarlet licked the blood from the scum bag's knife, watching him stumble off into the distance. She smiled as he unknowingly headed deeper into the woods away from prying eyes. She chuckled and turned to the rival alphas. They were stuck in a stare down, each flexing muscles and grinding their teeth.

She walked back over to Alec, her tall green eyed god. She loved him and of course wanted him to win. But a small voice inside her head was still weighing up this newcomer. He looks stronger than Alec, but slower due to weight. Alec is lean and agile so should have no problem winning this race. But should he lose and she have to mate with the stronger dark male, would that be so bad? The pack would have questions. Would they accept this new alpha? He was unknown to them and could bring trouble. Best that Alec wins.

She steped forward placed a hand on Alec's chest, feeling him calm slightly at her reassuring touch. Then stood between the two of them. "He's heading north farther into the woods so you should be well clear of other humans. You have one hour to bring me back his heart." She looked at her watch which was laid on her pile of clothes. "It's 8 o clock, go!"

Alec and the stranger both growled and began to change, both sprouting black fur, Alec's eyes glowing a magnificent green, the newcomers eyes seemed to grow darker seemingly into black obsidian but then he blinked and they burned red like fire, it was so unnatural for a wolf, like he was possessed by a demon. Suddenly Scarlet was less sure of Alec's victory. When fully transformed they howled in unison and set off into the darkness.

*

Alec was intent on winning, he shot through the woods in pursuit of the would be rapist. Checking for the scent of his blood constantly as he ran. Also keeping check on his rival. He could not fail, he would lose his whole pack and his love, Scarlet. Spurred on by his honour he picked up the pace, sensing movement to his right, there was the rival, closing in on his flank. But Alec had speed and territory on his side, he knew these woods well. He jolted left and as he'd hoped so did the demon eyed wolf, following Alec over his own nose. Alec led him farther from their quarry, towards the lake, it was risky this early but it was too cold for most people to be out in the park late. He slowed slightly to let the other wolf think he was gaining on him, he knew he would pounce if Alec showed even the slightest bit of weakness. So when he reached the cliff edge overlooking the water he fained right just as the other wolf leapt. The strange wolf flew through the air and landed just on the brink of the cliff, digging his claws into the dirt to stop himself falling over the edge.

Alec didn't stop to watch, he resumed the chase of his prey. He picked back up the scent quickly and urged his legs to move faster. He saw the man, now very out of breath and disorientated heading east. He started closing in, the man saw him and screamed, he fell forward into the ground and Alec pounced. He gripped the man by the neck and snapped it. A far quicker end than this filth deserved. But time was of the essence and his yell would have given away their position. He tore into his flesh breaking ribs to get at the heart. So intent was he on his prize that he didn't notice the dark wolf descending on him. He was knocked sideways off the now steaming corpse, and the demon wolf dove into the chest and grabbed the heart. He began running back to Scarlet, prize in his jaw without a backward glance at Alec. Alec growled and set off after him. How could he have been so stupid. He needed to get the heart back. He pelted after the thief, the cold air slicing through his throat but he couldn't make up the distance. The clearing was in sight, he could see Scarlet and his heart sank, he had failed her, he had failed the pack.

The red eyed demon dropped the heart at her feet and changed back into a man, Alec changed too. Both their mouths dripping wet with blood. Scarlet looked at the heart and the blood in the new comers mouth. Then over to Alec, silently questioning how he let this happen. She saw the blood in Alec's mouth, but also on his hands from tearing open the man's ribs and she understood. She turned to the dark eyed man, "The champion! And our new alpha!" She knelt before him, eyes pointed to the ground in submission. "Alpha, what is your name?"

The thief smiled and took her face in his hand making her look at him. "You will know it once I have marked you as mine." He sneered and thrust his cock in her mouth. She gagged and chocked gasping for breath as he fucked her face like a savage, she looked at Alec stood watching horrified for her. He was shaking with anger at himself, he cast his gaze to the ground and a glint of light caught his eye, the rapist's knife lay on the floor. He picked it up, just as the demon wolf turned Scarlet around to mark her as his, but before he could penetrate her Alec grabbed his head from behind and slit his throat, blood sprayed Scarlets back and the man dropped to the floor making gurgling noises as he drown in his own blood. It was a dishonourable death, but this man was a demon and a thief.

Scarlet turned and stood up. A mixture of horror and relief on her face. She hugged Alec, both of them now covered in blood and kissed him deeply. He picked her up and pressed her against the nearest tree, he had reasserted his dominance and would now take what was rightfully his. He slid his hands up her thighs, grasped her arse and pressed her into the tree. She widened her hips and locked her legs around his waist as he thrust his cock deep inside her. Filling her with his intent, his will, he bit into her neck asserting his dominance and marking her as his mate once again. She moaned with every thrust, the blood dripping down their bodies and mixing with their sweat. She ran her nails down his back as he held her close and fucked her passionately. He growled at the thought of having almost lost her and it fueled his passion with rage, he became more possessive of her and pounded her harder and harder against the tree, her moans becoming louder as the bark of the tree dug into her back no doubt hurting her but she, like he, was too much in the moment to care, her alpha was in control and she would endure anything for him. Howling, he came inside her slick wet cunt, reclaiming his territory, then together they slid to the floor panting as the blood that covered them both began to dry.

Tonight had not gone according to plan at all. Now they had two bodies to bury. "Best get the shovels my love." said scarlet. Alec nodded, the night was not over yet.