The summoning

Her hot breath escaped her lips, whisps of fine mist in the cool air as she bent down, gathering wood in the forest. Her thoughts straying to the coming night. It was Samhain and darkness would soon be upon them.

She took the fire fodder deep into the forest, to the ancient clearing which had been used by her ancestors for generations. She dropped the wood on the floor and arranged it into a bonfire. The circle was nearly ready, the large stone alter had been cleared of fallen leaves and a fresh pentagram drawn upon it, bones of old sacrifices littered the floor around it. She had brought candles to light later, there would be no sacrifice tonight, it was not one of those rituals. A circle had been carved into the damp earth surrounding the fire and alter using the silver dagger given to her by her mother, she placed this on the stone alter for later. Dried herbs had been tucked in amongst the branches of the fire and wild flowers were hung from branches in the trees overhead, everything was set, she smiled and sighed in anticipation.

The clear sky grew dark and the stars began to sparkle in the heavens. The moon was full tonight, slowly rising over the tree tops. She was wearing a black chiffon gown; it billowed in the breeze under her thick cloak, her bare feet spread amongst the crisp cold leaves on the ground. Tonight she would summon him, the one who plagued her dreams, he whom every fiber of her being yearned for.

It was finally time. She lit the candles on the alter and then sparked the fire into life, it crackled and roared as the flames reaching out to the sky. The heat from the flames warmed her face, she could smell the heady sent of the herbs as they burnt, and the familiar feeling of power welled within her.

She dropped her cloak and her skin tingled in the frigid night air, electrified under the thin fabric, causing her nipples to harden and standing to attention. She closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and began to dance; the sounds of the forest filled her head like music as she chanted her summoning spell. Her eyes fell closed as the magic consumed her soul; she leapt and turned, thrust and arched, gliding like a dark ghost around the circle, all the while the hum of the forest grew louder and louder around her until suddenly it went silent.

She spun around and opened her eyes. There he was, stood in the pale moonlight, tall and slender with his white shirt pulled tight across his chest. The expression on his face was one of confusion, as if rousing from a deep slumber. Slowly he walked towards her, drawn by the invisible thread that connected them. The moment he stepped over the line of the circle she had created, he seemed to become fully aware. He was about to speak but she put her finger gently to his lips and whispered "shhhhh". She pressed her body firmly against his, feeling his warm flesh against her cold skin. His body reacted to her delicate touch, his muscles tensed then relaxed as she coiled her fists in his long dark hair. She guided his head, drawing his lips down to hers, till they met for the first time in this mortal world.

He drank her in as if the touch of her lips on his gave him strength. He moved against her with vigour, already drunk on the sensation of the kiss. But the spell was not yet complete. She released him, pushing him backwards onto the alter then took up the dagger. He laid on his back, watching as she climbed up on top of him. Straddling his hips, she ran the knife down his chest, slicing open his shirt carefully; she felt him shudder, his cock hardened underneath her, she felt it growing, pressed against her thigh through the fabric that separated them. She cut open the fastening of his trousers to reveal him. He groaned and grabbed her hips as if entranced and pulled her over his erection.

She lifted the thin gossamer dress over her head, letting it float to the ground, exposing herself fully for his greedy eyes. He sat up and took one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking softly, his warm tongue caressing her firm nipple. She groaned and pushed him back down on the stone, there would be time for that later, she needed to finish the task at hand. Grabbing his shaft to guide him inside her, she rolled her hips forward, sliding him into the soft wet sheath of her folds. He moaned and grabbed her hips again, holding her as she worked on him. Grinding backwards and forwards, she rode him slowly at first, gradually gaining in momentum.

The forest had come back to life; there was a buzz in the air like static electricity building in the atmosphere. He started thrusting in time with her rhythm, driving himself deeper inside her; she felt the heat building within, closer and closer until it shot up through her spine and she threw back her head to howl into the night as she came. Reeling from her orgasm and filled with the power it gave her, she took a deep breath before swiftly lunging forward and sinking her teeth into his neck. He let out a gutteral noise somewhere between a scream and a snarl as he too came inside her.

She lifted her head, her lips stained crimson with his blood, and her eyes glowing in the light of the dying fire. Satisfied, she licked her lips, dismounted him and pulled her dress back over her head. The man remained laying there on the alter, still exposed and panting as she'd left him, glistening with beads of sweat. But before the fire completely faded she must finish her spell; she took a deep breath and began chanting again. This time the movements of her dance were slow and purposeful and her eyes remained open as she watched the object of this ritual. Her prey got to his feet, shirt still torn down the middle and breeches hung open at his hips. His vibrant eyes glazing over once again, back into that sleep like trance, as he left the clearing, heading back to the moment she had stolen him from.

The next day Dorian woke with a pain in his neck, his night clothes were torn, damp and smelled of earth. He had a vague memory of a dream and a burning desire in his chest. He dressed hurriedly and left the house in search of her.

Who was she? He didn't know but he must find her. He headed out of town and into the nearby woods; the deeper he went, the closer he felt. The forest seemed to sense it too, the very air was humming with energy. He reached a clearing where a huge stone slab stood. His heart was racing, he had been here, in his dream, this was where he had met the woman. A twig cracked behind him. There she was, such a beautiful creature; her long dark hair cascaded around her pale face, set with the most intense brown eyes he had ever seen; they bore into his very soul and he felt powerless in her presence. He fell to his knees before her. "Tell me your name for I must know it." he begged. She smiled, took his chin in her hand and gazed triumphantly into his eyes. "My name is Sophia Gray, and now, you are mine". He nodded, ready to serve this goddess who commanded him. "Forever, my Lady".