Chapter 7: The Truth (Part 2)

HEYO! Something to fill in some things too, again.

Savannah has black long hair, white streaks on the end that reaches above her stomach. It pairs up with blue-green eyes. She's at least 5 feet but doesn't really have slender arms and legs. Just normal ones, unlike Theo's. (Theo: HEY!) She's kind of oblivious, but can be sharp like a cat. She's a good and bad girl in general, no one can identify whichever makes her the most.

"Um, Happy Birthday to JenniferDominguez123's friend! Hope you have a happy day! And always smileeeee! This is dedicated to you, whoever you are, sorry, I just don't know who. Anyway, hope you like it!"

(=^^=)

"I guess we are friends, but just because Savannah is friends with you." ~Slenderman

(=^^=)

"Hey Slends, what's with the 'I don't know you, introduce right this instant' look a while ago?"

Slenderman didn't know why this guy was here again in the first place. He just ignored the question, hoping to find some peace since the first time the man had came here. But, looks like the man was just as curious as a cat he is.

"C'mon, Slends, I thought we're buddies!" Theo said silently as he whispered.

Slenderman stopped what he's doing after he had heard, 'buddies' from the mouth of the man namely, 'Theo'. Slenderman slammed his fist on the counter, glaring at Theo, who didn't even flinch from shock while everybody else did. Savannah had her tails and ears down, signaling she was either worried or sad. But mostly worried.

"A-Are you guys alright?" She stuttered and Theo came in the conversation, replying for Slenderman.

"Yeah, we are, don't worry." Savannah wasn't satisfied but shrugged it off, not wanting to piss both of them off if she would pry on the matter in their hands.

Slenderman looked at the man sternly, "Look, Theo, if you really are friends with Savannah, I appreciate that but I'm going to fucking kill you if you ever hurt her, or even one of them."

Theo looked at him without a reaction got from him. There wasn't a frown, a reassuring smile, or a nervous glance. But the only thing he did react was to say, "Of course." And Slenderman wasn't even sure what that had meant. Eyeing the man, who helped cooking the food, he sighs.

Savannah still looked worried.

"Don't worry, child, we're fine."

Slenderman said in her mind. Savannah turned to him, smiling, a little uncomfortable about his powers but just nodded, a relieved sigh escaping her mouth. Slenderman smiled and served everybody else their own food, each and different ones. Jeff didn't feel like eating though but as soon as Savannah whispered something to him, he nodded, smiling a bit and nodding as he ate.

"Hey, hey, Theo how did you meet Savannah?" BEN asked, smirking mischievously at the two.

Sally threw her bear at him, making him fall down but Slenderman catches him and pushes him up again, just in time as he glares at Sally. Clockwork sighs, shaking her head at the two. She looks at BEN, who was still glaring at the little girl beside her. Pointing her fork to him, she explains.

"Didn't you hear? Theo met Savannah accidentally, and I mean in an accident, literally. Now, if you'll excuse me, if you won't eat that, I would like to eat it for you."

Clockwork smiles as BEN continued to eat, grumbling to himself some incoherent words about her but she didn't care. Savannah laughed, making Theo smile a little bit. And then, Savannah looked at her own food, trying not to use hands as she ate with a fork and a spoon. Trying to chop a piece, she failed and groaned a little, wishing she can use her hands.