008

June 27, 1995 Stockholm, Sweden
NICKs POV

Today wasn't busy at all, in fact we had nothing to do. The plan was to go to Stockholm to record we've got it going on and enchanted for at least a week but due to us finishing in 2 days we were free to do what we want for now.

Although we probably would be called in to record another song, but for now Lou hadn't mentioned anything specific.

I woke up at around 10 pm, Sage was still fast asleep so I carefully took her hand off from my arm so she wouldn't wake up and went to call Brian up.

I took the phone in our room, inputting Brian and Kev's room number.

After a few rings, a sleepy Brian answered the phone "This is Brian, how may I help you?" His voice a little raspy sounding like he just got up from bed.

"Hey Brian sorry for waking you, but do you wanna go to the waterpark? If so we probably need to ask Lou already" I spoke.

"Oh yea ok sure, let me get ready first it won't take long" He replied "Ok! See ya' at the lobby" 

"See ya'" Brian ended the phone call, I put the phone down and went to fix my hair a little, put on a shirt and gargled some mouthwash.

I proceeded downstairs to the lobby and Brian was standing there just waiting making me giggle to myself.

"hey, where's Lou's room?" Brian asked "if im not mistake its in the other building, 3rd floor and first to the right, I went with Sage once she had something to ask" I explained.

"Ok then lets get moving" Once we got there, Lou approved so we went raced to Howie and AJ's room which was to the left of mine and sage's to tell them we'd go to a waterpark.

We banged on the door a little loud, just to get on their nerves a little, which worked. AJ opened the door pissed "what the fuck do you want its 11, im meant to be asleep since we've got nothing to do"

"you make it sound like waking at 11 is very normal" I uttered.

"when your recording music with two annoying 15 year olds yes it is indeed normal" AJ blurted "Hey! Don't bring sage into this, she hasn't done shit to you! And she's 14!" I frowned "calm down there kaos" Brian held me down making sure I don't throw a punch.

"Anyways, we were here to tell you that we are gonna go to the waterpark at 2 or 1 pm later, we can also have lunch together in me and Kevin's room just call for room service" Brian planned.

"Ok yea sure I'll tell Howie" AJ spoke tiredly still half asleep and slammed the door in our face.

Me and Brian went back to our respective rooms and went to tell the other 2, Kevin in Brians case and sage for me.

"Sage darling wake up" I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck. Sage turned in her sleep and slowly woke up "good morning" I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Morning" she smiled at me "we're planning to go to a waterpark today are you fine with that?" I ask "Ok yea sure" sage replied.

"where are we having lunch?" She asked as she stretched "In Brian and keivns room, we'll just call for room service" I informed.

"Ok, well we better get ready then" She talked as she got up looking for a swim suit in her luggage.

We went to take a bath and I put on my swim shorts and just wore a t-shirt over it, while sage wore her two piece putting a sweater and baggy pants over it.

"Lets go" I dragged sage out of the room, excited to go tot he waterpark already.

Sage knocked on Brian and Kevins door, Kevin opened the door greeting us "Morning, what do you guys want for lunch?" Kevin asks as he goes to look through his luggage, the sound of water dropping on the floor also being heard, which meant Brian was probably taking a shower.