019

December 24, 1995 Zürich, Switzerland
NICKs POV

It was now 2 in the morning, and the boys and I were now in the airport. 

Heres the deal, we decided we go over to Germany meaning we'd arrive at around 3 am then we'd go get some sleep, pick sage up for rehearsals which would be from about 9am-2pm, go to the movies or something and then bring her back to the stadium at around 6 pm since the concert would start at 9 pm.

It took long to prepare for concerts. You had to make sure all the clothes fit you so there are no problems when it comes to the outfit changes, have last minute mic checks, put make up on, fix your hair, change into your clothes, and practice more until it was time, so for all that to happen she needed at least 3 hours for that.

Sadly we'd only be over in Germany for a day or less since we continued touring tomorrow, that meant we couldn't celebrate Christmas together. Dreadful, really.

On the bright side, we would be able to stay with sage for about 24 hours, our flight back to Switzerland was at 2 in the morning also meaning we'd have some time to spend together after sage's concert.

December 24, 1995 Bermen, Germany
NICKs POV

Finally we arrive at Germany it was now 3 am, we go over to the hotel sage is in and thankfully not much fans recognized us since we had a hat and looked down for the most part. Sure there were some that recognized us but it wasn't too wild.

"Ok who wants to share with who?" Howie holds up a pair of keys "Me and Brian can share" Kevin shrugs "alrighty then here you go" Howie throws the keys to Kevin and another to Brian they go to catch it and we finally get to our room and catch some z's.

The next morning I wake up excited, I'd see sage again! I was super excited! I go to get ready and start to bang on the others doors, they were all still sleepy since it was 7 am but hey, we need to get to sage soon, in 2 hours she had rehearsals, if we wanted to get breakfast with her and bring her to rehearsals we needed to pick her up now.

Finally we all were finished and we all ring Lou up asking the room of sage "Her room is on the 10th floor number 247" Lou replies to the question "oh fuck nah man" Brian tries to escape and go back to his room.

Brian was scared of heights and the elevator here was... not acrophobia friendly it was clear so you could see the view, even trying to get Brian up to the 5th floor was a problem he nearly bursted in tears, mind you it was dark that time you couldn't see nothin except for the city lights.

"Nope nuh uh, come here dawg you're comin' with us" I grab Brian by his arm "Anyways please tell Sage to hurry 'cause she's got practice in a few" Lou speaks up "a'right bye bye" I end the call as me and Kevin drag Brian not he elevator.

"Oh my Lord please protect me" Brian whimpers as he does the sign of the cross his eyes wellin' up with tears "Brian please you're the 3rd eldest, act like it." AJ sasses "Ok, says you Mr. I'm so scared of clowns" Brian straightens up and suddenly forgets were a few hundred feet up in the sky.

"yea ive got an excuse I'm the 2nd youngest of the group" AJ shoots back "please calm down stop with the fighting alright?" Kevin warns soon the elevator dings and were on the 10th floor "whats the number again?" Howie asks "247"

We go to Sage's and knock on her door I hear her get up mumbling profanities, looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed "who is it?" She asks before opening the door "flea market boys" I respond, immediately the door opens and Sage is clinging onto me.

"what do I not get a hello? I literally nearly died going up here I think I deserve a greeting too" Brian jokes "Hello - oh my god what're you guys doing here??" Sage asks as she goes to hug Brian and the rest.