010

July 8, 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

A week ago, me and the boys finished a total of 5 songs. Two songs were issued for Backstreet Boys and I was able to do 3, the last one I was able to do was 'You Belong With Me'. Max said that was the most songs someone was able to do in a week it was impressive.

The boys would've been able to do the same except the tape was erased for some reason leading to them redoing it, hence the longer time for them recording the song.

Right now we were at home doing nothing much just sitting and watching some TV, well.. Nick and Brian were playing Mario Kart I'm pretty sure. How would I know? Thats because Nick and Brian are constantly shouting.

"BRIAN STOP CHEATING YOU JACKASS!" Nick shouted. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CHEAT IN MARIO KART JUST ACCEPT YOU SUC- HEY!" Brian shouted as Nick jumped on him making Brian crash in the game.

"Nick, please get off Brian" I say shaking my head at their pure stupidity and immaturity "But Brian is cheating!" Nick frowns not getting off Brian "AGAIN HOW DO YOU EVEN CHEAT IN-" 

I cut Brian off "Nick you literally jumped Brian your the one cheating" I rolled my eyes laughing "Hey you're supposed to be on my side here!" Nick complained "yea but its kinda hard seeing that you're not getting off Brian and Brian hasn't really done anything"

"yea nick just accept you're an ass at Mario kart" Brian laughs "oh that's it-" Nick gets up to go hit Brian.. well that is until I grab Nick and sit him down beside me "no stop it!" Nick tries to get up but I pull him down making him sit still.

"god you are one heavy kid my leg is dying from being sat on" Brian groans "here's your popcorn" Kevin hands the popcorn to nick "oh yay thank you!" Nick says happily forgetting about the situation a while ago.

Me and Brian just stare at each other and burst out laughing, food was definitely one way to let Nick forgive you.

Me and the guys were talking about random shit until our conversation was interrupted by a knocking on the door, it was around 10 am, we woke up at 9 why is there knocking on the door.. we didn't really expect anyone and today was a free day.

"I'll go get it" Kevin gets up, responsible older brother that one. "who do you think it is?" I ask "I think its a monster going to get Nick because of how bad he is at Mario kart" Brian responds.

"im not bad at Mario kart!" Nick frowns, as Brian is about to respond we hear Lou and Kevin talking and see them walking our way "oh Lou hello" I greet "morning, we were thinking of shooting for You Belong With Me today are you alright with that? they liked your idea, they changed it a little but its practically still the same, what you think?" Lou asks.

"sure" I respond shrugging, I mean ive got nothing else to do "OK then, we'll be using my house since it has a guest house right beside which we will be needing" Lou states "as for the other extras and stuff we also have that covered" He continues.

"Ok then, I'll need to go shower first though, haven't really showered yet.." I say "yea that's fine, call time is at 11:15 so better hurry though" Lou explains "Ok"

"Also the boys are gonna be needed so wake the other 2 up please Kevin" Lou requests, Kevin nods and wakes the 2 up and now all of us are getting ready, after 30 minutes we finally were ready. 

Thank god we had our own rooms or 30 minutes would be spent bickering and another 30 minutes for actually getting ready.

Now we were on our way to set and Howie and AJ were still extremely tired they did sleep at 6 in the morning because they were binging some series.