Chapter Four

"Pete. Where are we exactly going?" Vegas asked while he was carrying Venice.

"I'll tell you later," Pete answered with a smile.

He was busy packing extra clothes, a bottle of water, towels, and medicines in the bags of Vegas and Macau.

"Phi Pete, are we trying to escape?" Macau asked worriedly.

"No! I just brought extra clothes. Here!" Pete handed a black bag to Macau. "And this is yours." He also handed a backpack to Vegas and takes Venice.

The two sons of the Minor Family just look at Pete with confusion.

"Do you want us to leave?" Vegas asked which made Pete laugh.

Pete noticed the anxiousness in the eyes of Vegas as if he is afraid that Pete wanted them to leave.

"Of course not. We will go to the Amusement Park!" Pete happily announced to the two.

From confused, Macau's expression turns into excitement. "Really?!"

Pete proudly smiled at Vegas. The other day, he just realized that Vegas indeed had a tough childhood.

Thinking about it, Vegas has spoiled him with so many things. As for Pete, he may grow up being made fun of by his friends but some people play with him.

Pete went through childhood with both sadness and fun but for Vegas, he didn't even enjoy his childhood.

Every time Vegas will talk about his childhood, it will always be about the death of his mother, when his nanny left, taking care of Macau, and following his father's orders.

Never did Pete hear him talk about the games he play, the food he usually eats for recess, subjects he hates, or club activities he did.

If Vegas is willing to spoil him and Venice with everything he can buy and not then Pete is also willing to make sure to heal the child in Vegas' heart.

Their attention was diverted when they heard someone already shouting from the outside and the repeated honks that almost break every glass in the Minor Family's mansion.

"They are here. Let's go!"

When they went outside, there are three cars parked. In the front, was the car of Khun Kim with Porché, in the middle was the car of Khun Kinn with Porsche and lastly, the one who will never miss this chance, the trios- Khun No, Arm and Pol.

Pete can already see the disapproval on Vegas' face. He can even see how Vegas tighten the grip on the strap of the backpack.

"Why are these assholes here?" Vegas asked.

"I invited them!" Pete smiled at him and of course, to make sure that Vegas will let him do what he wanted- he stares into the eyes of Vegas. "Please."

Pete saw how the frown face turns into a downward smile.

"Damn. So soft." Macau commented.

"Okay, okay but if they misbehave then I will not hesitate to shoot them."

"I know you won't," Pete said and went to Vegas to lay his head on the broad shoulder of Vegas.

"What the fuck?!" Khun No reacted. "If you're just going to be lovey-dovey in front of me then go back to your house!" He shouted.

"Let's go! Shit! I'm getting excited!" Porsche said while energetically moving his body which made their car move. Kinn needs to stop him even before their car will be destroyed.

"Hurry up!"

Vegas wears his sunglasses and proceeds to drive the other car with Pete, Venice, and Macau.