Chapter Five

Pete can't help but feel heaviness on his chest. He constantly bit his nails and will look at the sleeping Venice in his crib from time to time.

"Pete."

"Damn." Pete cursed in surprise when Vegas called his name.

He didn't even notice that Vegas is already sitting beside him on the bed.

"What's the problem?" Vegas asked and held his shoulders so that they can face each other.

Pete takes a few deep breaths even before he tells Vegas what he just saw.

"I think I saw Khun Pim."

Pete saw how the name of that woman made Vegas' face darken. Vegas' body stiffened and he can already see the irritation on his face.

"What did you say?"

Pete wet his lips as he explains again. "A while ago when we were walking, I think I saw her."

"Are you sure that it's her?"

"When she noticed that I'm looking at her, she suddenly ran away so I'm not sure..." As Pete continues his story, his voice was also getting lower and lower.

"Maybe it's not her," Vegas said and place his palms on Pete's cheeks. "Maybe the person just looks like her." He assured him.

Even though Vegas said it to him, Pete couldn't help but feel anxious and worried.

"What if it's her?"

It may be Khun Pim. They may not have any news about her but the fact that Venice is with them, Khun Pim is still connected to them.

"Then it's not that important."

"How can not it be important, Vegas?" Pete asked in irritation.

Vegas shrugged and pinch the rosy cheeks of Pete. "What? We have the papers, Venice is with us. I won't let that woman have Venice."

While Pete is still thinking deeply, trying to collect his thoughts and remember if it's Khun Pim; he felt Vegas planting tiny kisses on his shoulders.

Pete taught that it will only kiss on his shoulders but he felt Vegas start kissing the crook of his neck.

"Damn," Pete uttered and raised his head, giving Vegas access to his neck.

Vegas stick out his tongue and moves into circles, followed by sucking on his neck.

"Don't leave too many marks." Pete reminded him.

Pete can only close his eyes when Vegas was busy sucking his neck, leaving kiss marks and his other hand was already busy roaming around starting from his abdomen and going to his nipples.

"Vegas ..." Pete called his name when Vegas' hand went into his nipples and slightly pinched them while biting Pete's neck.

Vegas has been playing with his whole body. His lips were on Pete's neck, the other hand were on his nipples and the other was slowly pulling his pajamas.

When his pajamas and underwear were already removed, Vegas didn't wait and held his cock. Pete can already feel his whole body getting hot. He is being stimulated by what Vegas has been doing in his body.

"Ugh." Pete moaned when Vegas played with the tip of his cock.

Pete bit his lips, suppressing all of the moans as he felt embarrassed. His cock is already hard and Vegas has been moving his hands up in down in a slow phase, teasing him so that he almost lost his mind.

Vegas kissed his lips once again and entered his tongue. The way Vegas suck his tongue just made Pete want more. They both exchange salivas and Vegas will bite his lips from time to time.