Introduction (Please read)

Hello everyone! First and foremost, welcome to this one shot book for Jujutsu Kaisen.

This book is mainly for me to have a creative outlet so please go easy on me if some chapters are not quite to your liking. Constructive criticism and feedback is always encouraged though!

I will be starting an AO3 account in the coming weeks for those of you who prefer that platform over Wattpad. I will keep everyone updated with that. I also have a Twitter (listed in my bio) where I'll likely be posting updates for stories or new books and sneak peeks of upcoming one shots.

Updates may be slow from time to time, but I will try my best to upload as often as I can. Hopefully once I get into the groove of writing more, I'll be able to form a more solid update schedule for you all!

I have requests open already if there is someone you want me to write a one shot about or if there's a specific scenario you'd like to see! Do, however, keep requests within the lines of fluff and/or angst please (mainly because I'm not good at writing *ahem* other situations).

I have also divided the book by characters so that all of the one shots below their name are for them specifically. This is mainly for my readers' convenience since I personally find it a bit annoying to scroll through chapter after chapter looking for a desired character. Don't worry about the current number of characters listed, as I will likely add more as I become more confident in both my writing abilities and my understanding of more characters. Additionally, I will put either a ☁️ and/or a 🥀 next to the one shot title so that you all can find your desired subgenre easier!

I want to get something out of the way as to not have to address it later on. I *will* be aging certain characters up for different plots and scenarios. I only want to do this to have a wider range of scenarios with the characters (i.e. parent AUs, marriage AUs, etc.). I wanted to let it be known now as to prevent people from being uncomfortable in the future. I know this is a highly debated thing in the anime community, however, I will only be doing so for appropriate plots (keep in mind I will not be doing 18+ content). I want this book to be enjoyed by anyone who likes the anime, regardless of their age.

That said, if I see any toxic, hurtful, or argumentative comments, I will take action to keep the community we create a safe space for people to enjoy. I want to keep this a mature, friendly environment for everyone. So please, if you see any comments that are harmful to the community, do not interact or engage as I will take care of it appropriately.

Thank you and I hope you all enjoy!!