Stories

"Through the night the chilly winter air was stail, her fleshed bummed over in its greasy spies of aroma from the pit...", she leaned over with a purple sweater ruffling with its folds around her waist.

It's size to big for her.

"Down below were cries...small and squimped like a dying animal as its eaten alive... ", she chimed the few last words out.

" The snarls of the beast were faring it's way to her...closer and closer to the pit... ", the purple sweater of a girl lay about the floor, it's use as a comfort from the dirt ground.

"As far as the edges of the pit allowed she shrunk farther in, loud bellows erupted from the beasts gizzard, it's harsh sounds made the girl shake even more... ", she leaned in in response.

" Snorts of white steam left it's nostrils from its pants of chasing, it hummed in growls as it's nose sniffed the air. Up in scents known to it and curiosity to what it's unfamiliar to..., the girl, the heart raced against the ribs of its meal...she wanted to scream as it's paws were above her, the height of the creator stood to two tree trunks in girth. ", she licked her lips, chapped from the winter air.

"It's sniffing stopped low, strands of clear yellow slimed leaked from its maw as its meal was revealed down below...", she wanted to finish but was stopped by a rustle it the trees.

Her listeners looked unamused as they thought it was she who had planned it to be some trick to scare them farther.

"This isn't funny Lilith!", Sarah, her cousin, exclaims.

To those of her listeners were her cousin Sarah, Dan, Jack and Ave all her friends invited to go camping in the swamp over the weekend.

They all were spooked by her story telling but this was her way of a prank to them.

She stepped close to the source for the rustling. It was loud and apparet to them all.

"This isn't me...", she turned to them with that of a serious expression.

It only made anxiety in the group higher.

A small shroud of bushes were moved around in. They had only knives that they cooked with as weapons and flashlights.

Her initial thought was that Chad and his dumb friends Samuel and Robert had hightailed it with them and wanted to scare the group of teenagers.

The three were hated around Sherman for the constant pranks that they pulled around the student body.

Her protective side of her friends came up with an animal instinct to protect those she cared for. She would tackle those who provoked her.

"Stop with all these games... ", Jack demanded, his protective side was taking over as the shaking girl made him want to protect her.

" Get some sense in you!, I said it wasn't me... ", she snapped back at him with an insulted expression.

She was the closest to the bushes.

The rustling finally stopped when she was only a few feet away.

Her hand reached out to pull the branches apart and see who, or what it was that made so much noise.

Jack was ready to fight as was Dan and Ave.

She was swift as the greenway parted.

Her heart beat in her ears as she snatched back the shrubs limbs. Something ran off as she did so, more rustled came as the thing fled. She jumped back in surprises as nothing jumped out.