Kiss by Shuka Ji

"Angel! Angel! I love you my angel!" Shehnaaz  sang loudly and danced in front of her daughter to make her stop crying, little angel stopped crying and stare at his mother who danced, doing some funny steps.

"You know, you have become so naughty. You want mommy to dance to make you stop crying-" Shehnaaz pouted looking at her daughter who smiled, throwing her hands in air. Shehnaaz bend and picked her up in her arms. She turned and gasped when she found him, standing at the entrance of the room. She cursed her fate, knowing he had witnessed her dance and his smirk confirmed the little doubt she had. It took her no moment to turn red in embarrassment which earned a chuckle from him.

"Don't laugh. Very soon you will be doing same, she won't leave you either." Shehnaaz grumbled, annoyed seeing him laughing.

"I'll do anything for her." Sid replied back immediately. He stepped inside the room and stand beside her. Her breath hitched as he inched close to her, leaning forward he kissed Aahana's cheek, in process his cheek brushed against hers, causing her heart to skip a beat. His touch was still a weakness to her.

"Get ready, We have to leave for engagement party." Sid told her in his oh-so serious tone. Shehnaaz gulped down, she didn't wanted to go but then, his parents had personally requested her to come, she couldn't deny their wish and disrespect them.

"Mom has sent this dress for you. And this is for Aahana." Sid said to her as he handed her two shopping bags. She took them from him and placed them on the bed.

"I'll take care of her, you can get ready." Sidharth mumbled, he took Aahana in his arms and went out of the room, giving her privacy to change. Shehnaaz closed the door and checked the dress his mother had sent for her. It was a beautiful traditional yellow lahenga, she fell in love with. She striped her clothes and and changed into the traditional attire then she did the make up and hair. She let her waist length hair open and did the little touch before she stepped out of the room.

Shehnaaz went in living area when she found him, he was laying on the couch and Aahana was laying on her stomach, was on his chest

Shehnaaz went in living area when she found him, he was laying on the couch and Aahana was laying on her stomach, was on his chest. Awww. She was in awe at the sight before her. She cleared his throat, gaining his attention. He looked up from Aahana, she felt nervous feeling his gaze roaming over her figure.

"I'll get Aahana  ready." Shehnaaz said to him, she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear in nervousness. She stepped close to him, she hovered over his body to take Aahana from him when he grabbed her wrist. 

Her eyes snapped at him, surprised by his move. She lifted her eyelashes and look into his eyes, her heart skipped a beat seeing the intensity in his eyes. A shiver ran down her spine when he brought his face close to her, his breath was fanning over her lips, making her feel jittery.

Her breathing was irregular, he hadn't even touched her yet and she was ready to melt, something she despise. She despise how her body betrayed her due to his close proximity. Crimson hue spread across her warm cheeks.