🐻🐻Muma Bear🐻🐻

Someone wants to kill her? Kill her? But why? She felt like pulling her hair in frustration, the thought that someone wants to kill her, but why? Shehnaaz had never done any bad to anyone, but who hates her so much that he or she wants to end her life? She had so many questions in her mind, but no one to give answers. She sighed and walked over the bed, where Aahana was seated, looking at her mother as she paced in room while biting her nails.

"Angel! Can you believe it? Someone wants to hurt mommy? Your mommy? But don't you think mommy is too cute for someone to hurt her?"Shehnaaz asked her daughter. She picked Aahana in her arms and cuddle her in her comfy embrace.
"Looks like someone watch too many hindi movies." She was starlet when he heard his voice. Her head snapped at the source of the voice and she found him standing at the entrance of her room.

"Mr. Shukla! What are you doing here? I thought you must be asleep-" Shehnaaz mumbled, Sidharth came inside the room and sat beside her on the bed.

"I wasn't sleepy, so came to play with angel. And I thought you might be upset after that threat, but you are all cool-" Sid questioned her, Shehnaaz shrugged in response. Though the threat scared her in beginning now it seems baseless for her to live in fear forever. Leaving in fear won't do anything good to her

"If something is going to happen then it will happen, we can't stop that. Nor i am going to live my life in fear of getting hurt, its useless and it will give that person satisfaction that he is successful in his plan, he had got me." Shehnaaz answered him while her attention was on her baby, who was nuzzling her face her in chest, indicating her mother about her feed time.

"But we can't take that threat lightly either. You don't worry, I'll find out about it very soon." Sidharth said to her, Shehnaaz gave a small in nod in return. She got comfortable on bed and lifted her tee, so that she could feed Aahana. Sid groaned inwardly as he could feel all his blood rushing to south seeing the sight before him.

"Easy, Girl." Shehnaaz mumbled as her daughter hungry latched on her nipple. She then look at him, who was look at anywhere but her, which made her giggle softly. It wasn't not first time she was feeding Aahana infront of him, but his reaction never changes. He would look at anything but her, which she finds very cute.

"Whats so funny?" Sidharth asked her in stern tone.

"You are very cute, you know." Shehnaaz giggled more loudly, causing him to frown.

"Shehnaaz, i am warning you, stop laughing else don't held me responsible for my further actions." Sidharth warned her, he shifted close to her, her breath hitched feeling his hot breath fanning over her neck.

"Mr. Shukla, what are you doing?" She cursed herself for stammering.

"Mr. Shukla? I have a very attractive name, Shehnaaz, you can call me by my name, i won't bite, or atleast at home you can leave the formality behind."Sidharth whispered in her ear, she felt a shiver ran down her spine. Just then, Aahana pulled herself away from her mother and look at her father, throwing her arms in air, for him to take her in his arms.

"Angel, get yourself fed first, then daddy will play with you." Sidharth crooned in his daughter's ear. Aahana pouted in annoyance, but obeyed her father as if understanding him. Shehnaaz gaped at him.

"How do you do that?" She accused him.

"What?" Sid raised his one eye brow at her, confusingly

"Get her to listen to you. How do you do that? She never listen to me so easily-" Shehnaaz explained and questioned him.

"Thats because she is daddy's girl." Sidharth answered proudly, Shehnaaz pout in response.

"I wish i had twins, atleast one would been on my side." Shehnaaz mumbled loudly, Sid looks at her, pleasantly surprised by her. A gasp escaped her lips as he wrapped his arm around her and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Tell me something about your pregnancy period. How it was?" Sid asked her, surprising her yet again.

"It was amazing. I experienced many new things, learnt to be independent and most amazing thing was, my food cravings. You know, i used to have cravings of different-different dishes, then i would try them all. And once, i ate so many chocolates that i was smelling like a chocolate fountain-" Shehnaaz continued telling him about her every small or big thing which she had experience during her pregnancy while Sidharth listened to her, quietly and was glad he could divert her mind from the threat because he knew, no matter how much she try to show that death threat doesn't matter to her, but deep inside it has disturbed her.

"I wish i was there, to see your belly round with my child." He interrupted her and whispered in her ear softly. He slipped his hand inside her top, rubbing his palm over her flat belly. He truly wished he was there, during her pregnancy. To see his child born. He wanted to be there with her during her pregnancy, be there for her when she needed him.

Shehnaaz was silent, a simple statement of his, held so many emotions behind. She could feel his longing, sadness, helplessness and somewhat anger too.

"Hey, Are you sad?" Shehnaaz asked him, glancing at him. But instead of answering her anything, he leaned toward her and captured her lips in gentle kiss. Kissing her ever so gently, which surprised her, but like always, his kiss melted her and she responded back to his kiss.

"Heaven." He breathed against her lips, he pulled away from her and smirked seeing crimson hues adoring her cheeks. He loves when the bold tigress become shy kitten, her innocent response to their kisses, makes him desire her more.

"Aahana is asleep, can you put her in her cradle, please?" Shehnaaz asked him, glancing at her angel who was sleeping on her lap, she adjusted her top properly and handed Aahana  to him, who kissed her forehead and made her lay down in her cradle then covered her with her baby blanket properly.

"Lets go to sleep, mumma-bear." He turned to shehnaaz, he removed his tee and fall on the bed on his back.

"You are sleeping here?" Shehnaaz asked him.

"Yep! Now come here." He patted the space next to him. Shehnaaz raised her one eye brow at him, questioningly. Sid chuckled, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him with a jerk, making her fall on top of him.

"You are spoiling my habits, I like sleeping next to you." He whispered in her ear, sending shiver down her spine. Her heart skipped a beat.

"I like how your soft body fits so perfectly in my arms." He mumbled softly, she groaned inwardly, the way he makes her feel, confuse her. A moan escaped her lips, he was nibbling her ear lobe, seductively

"Urgh! Stop talking and sleep." When she knew she couldn't take his sweet torture anymore, she told him. She rolled on the bed and lay down on the bed beside him. Sid laughed at her reaction, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into him.

"Since when Sidharth Shukla started to like cuddles?" Shehnaaz questioned him sarcastically, she tried wriggling to come out of his arms but he held her tightly.

"Shut up, woman." He groaned. Shehnaaz giggled softly, its not everyday  Sidharth Shukla doesn't have anything to answer. She closed her eyes and soon sleep took over her