Death Threat

Ayan introduced his girlfriend, neha to his brother and Shehnaaz. After which they moved to living area and settled there. Aahana was sitting on her father's lap but looking at the new faces with great curiosity.

"Bro, can i take her?" Ayan asked while staring at Aahana.

"Sure!" Sidharth smiled at his brother, Ayan took Aahana in his arms, he kissed her cheek which annoyed her little.

"She doesn't like kisses." Shehnaaz snickered watching her daughter's annoyed yet cute expressions.

"Much like bro. You know, when he was little, even he used to get annoyed when someone try to kiss him, specially mom's friends." Ayan told her, causing her to giggle.

"Don't remind me those aunties. They were too desperate to kiss me-" Sid mumbled loudly making her laugh more harder.

"Oh! So you were ladies man since start, huh?" Shehnaaz teased him, enjoying the little moment with them, its not everyday she get to tease him with him not having shouting at her for that.

"What can i do? Women can't resist my charm-" Sid announced proudly, raising his invisible collar which had her rolling her eyes at him.

"You guys continue, till then I'll serve dinner." Shehnaaz mumbled before she got up.

"I'll help you." Neha said to her, Shehnaaz tried denying but neha didn't listened to her, both the girls walked inside the kitchen where as the shukla brothers continued to talk to each other.

"So? Hows it? Being a mother-" Neha asked her, suddenly.

"It feels great..so great. You know, when i got to know about my pregnancy, i was scared to death. I didn't knew anything about babies and i was going to have my own. It was scary, but as time passed, i started to experience the beautiful things that comes with motherhood, i forgot every other thought than my angel. She is my world-" Shehnaaz said to her with a genuine smile, it feels great to share her experience, her feelings with someone.

"Wow! I am happy for you and Aahana is truly an angel." Shehnaaz smiled after hearing neha, whenever anyone praise Aahana she feels her heart burst with pride and happiness.

Both the girls continued to talk and soon they were like long lost best friends, due to similar nature and liking, they both jelled up quickly.

At Dining Table

They were having their dinner when the door bell ring.

"I'll get it!" Shehnaaz said to them, she got up from her place and walked toward the main door. She opened the door and frowned when she found nobody outside. She shrugged her shoulders and was about to close the door when her gaze over a box. 

Her brows knitted in confusion but nevertheless, she picked up the box and opened it.

"AH!!" A loud shriek escaped her lips and shehnaaz dropped the box on the floor and stepped back, her hand was clutching her chest, trying to control her ragged heartbeats.

"Shehnaaz, what happen?" She heard his concern filled voice, all came rushing to her after hearing her shriek. Sidharth came by her side and made her look at him, her eyes were filled with tears, making him worried

"Shehnaaz, what happen?" He repeated, this time his voice was soft as feather. Shehnaaz gulped down the lump formed in her throat and pointed at the box with fearful look in her eyes. Sid frowned seeing her so frighten. He bend down and picked up the box and look at the content inside. His eyes widen finding her picture with blood stain and a knife stabbed on it, inside the box. There was a note inside, which reads.

I AM COMING FOR YOU!

A shiver ran down his spine, he looked up and found the mother of his child with frighten and confused look. He immediately wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in his comforting embrace.

"Whats this?" Shehnaaz whispered meekly.

"Either its someone's sick prank or someone wants to kill you." Sidharth gritted his teethes in anger as he spoke. An unknown rage build up inside him at the mention of someone hurting her.

"But who would want to kill me? I'm not rich, nor i have done any bad to anyone except getting involve in some silly cat-fights." Shehnaaz rambled confusingly as panic filled her.

"Sh. Relax. Whoever it is, won't be able to harm you." Sidharth assured her in soothing tone which made her feel frizzy. Since when he started to care for her?

"Bro, it could be Dipika." Ayan voiced out his doubt.

"What? No, Ayan. My sister can be manipulative but she is not a criminal. She can never do this." Shehnaaz stated confidently, Sidharth singnaled ayan to not to say anything further. She was already scared and they don't want to add more to it.

"Relax! Take a deep breath and relax." Sidharth whispered in her ear. He pulled her fragile figure against his muscular one, he slide his arms around her and hugged her tightly, knowing she needed this. Shehnaaz buried her face in his chest, to calm herself but found it impossible to do so. Someone wants to kill her, but why?