Iino Wants To Catch Him

[3rd Person POV]

School is back for the Shuiichin Academy students.

There is a fact that every student council members feel a little bit downhearted.

That fact is the Student Council will disband soon.

Right now, we will focus on the Shuiichin Academy's middle school section.

There is a 3rd-year middle school student, who has black hair, who is a loner. The younger brother of (Y/N), Haru Asakura.

He is walking through the corridor. School is finished for the day. He has his bag and is going to his classroom because of his pretend girlfriend. He is going to walk her home.

When he is at the door. He noticed someone is talking to Kei. They are the only two in the classroom.

The one who is talking to Kei right now is their classmate who is a boy and an athlete.

"Come on, Shirogane-san, what do you see in him?" Their classmate said to her. "What do you see in that loner?"

"What is your problem with that?" Kei is starting to get annoyed.

While the two are talking, Haru is just listening to their conversation.

"..." Haru is carefully eavesdropping on them.

"I remembered the last time when I talked to Asakura, he stuttered like an idiot!" Man, the guy is not holding back when he is talking about Haru.

Kei is starting to grit her teeth.

"Now I'll ask you again, Shirogane-san, what do you see in him? You deserve someone better, that's for sure." The boy stated.

"You..."

"If you don't know the answer to that, I'll tell you, he's a loner, he's awkward, and a loser."

Haru looks down, he then started to walk away.

"Maybe he's right, she deserves someone better to hang out with." Haru said as he goes outside of school.

As he is outside, he is speedily walking away from the school as if he is in a rush. He then started to feel something in his chest as he felt tearing up.

"I need to change..."

The tears are now coming out as it flows down his cheeks.

"Why am I crying for something so trivial..." Haru thought to himself as he wiped his tears.

The weather then started to pour rain.

"I need to change...just for her..." Haru is started to get soaked because of the rain.

Meanwhile, in classroom 2-B.

"You should break up with him. Maybe you should hang out with me or maybe one of my friends. I know them and I will treat you better than Asakura." The guy said it was absolutely arrogant.

Kei clenches her fist, she has had enough of her hearing him talking bad to Haru.

"He may seem like that to you, but for me, he is kind, sweet, and makes me smile..."

"But-"

"And you have none of those! Good day, sir!" Kei was livid and was almost as if she was yelling at him.

She then picks up her bag as she heads towards the door.

"But-

"I said good day, sir!" She is having none of it, she stormed out of the room.