Asakura Wants To Make Them Happy

[3rd Person POV]

Years later

It's been years that (Y/N) Asakura and Chika Fujiwara have been in a relationship.

(Y/N) and Chika and their friends such as Miyuki, Kaguya, and others graduated college.

You could say through the years (Y/N) has changed a bit just for Chika.

Since Chika is the middle child of a family of politicians. Her great-grandfather was once the prime minister, and her uncle is the current minister of the right, making her lineage one of extreme prestige.

As for (Y/N), he is distancing himself from his family's background being connected to a Mafia. For him, dating Chika was hard because Chika's family is overprotective of her.

At first, the Fujiwara clan was very disapproved of Chika's relationship with (Y/N). They think it's a bad idea for their precious Chika to be dating a commoner with Mafia connections. They think (Y/N) is using Chika for his selfish gains.

(Y/N) was willing to do anything for Chika. He is even willing to change his surname to Fujiwara just so Chika will keep her prestigious surname if they ever get married.

After Chika heard the news she was furious. She gave her family an ultimatum. It's either they approved of her relationship with (Y/N) or she will cut ties with her family. She is willing to sacrifice just for her love.

It's not the first time Chika is sick of her overprotective family. Like forms of recreation such as video games and otherworldly items were forbidden to her.

Remember when Chika was a Prodigy at Piano? She quit piano because her family forced her to practice more even though she doesn't like it.

In the end, the Fujiwara clan approved of (Y/N) but with conditions. Such as (Y/N) shall enter the same university as Chika, etc.

The biggest condition was that (Y/N) must marry Chika in order to be a member of the Fujiwara clan after they both graduated from college.

Right now, in a church. Today is the day when both (Y/N) and Chika's wedding day.

It seems a lot of people are attending the wedding. Even important people are attending as well.

In the dressing room, (Y/N) is looking at himself in a mirror. He is quite nervous that he is about to marry the love of his life.

He is in his early 20s and is about to be married. He thinks about it a lot but in the end, he believes that he is ready.

(Y/N) put his hand to his chest to feel his heart, it is beating fast a bit.

(Y/N) then hears someone knocks on the door, the door then was opened.

"Yo, (Y/N), are you ready for your big day?" Said by a handsome man who has blonde hair and has scary eyes. Yes, it is Miyuki Shirogane. He is the best man for (Y/N) in his wedding.

He looks behind him to see his best friend. "Of course, I am." (Y/N) smiles.

"How are you feeling right now?" Miyuki asks him.

"My God, Miyuki, I'm so nervous. I feel like I'm Prince Philip marrying Queen Elizabeth II right now..." (Y/N) replied.

Miyuki lets out a little laugh. He is surprised that (Y/N) made that comparison.

The two then hear another knock on the door. When the door opened, it is revealed to be a woman with red eyes and with long black hair that is usually tied by a black-red ribbon.

Yes, she is Kaguya Shinomiya. She is in a relationship with Miyuki Shirogane.

"Ara, there you are! I've been looking for you, Miyuki-kun." Kaguya goes inside. She then looks at (Y/N). "Congratulations on your wedding again, (Y/N)!" She is really happy for him.