1

She froze on her place as soon as she heard those words from the stranger at her back.

"Cat got your tongue, little blue?"

There's only one person who calls her that nickname. Only one person and she didn't expect him to be the first one to know. Perks of saving him eh? Is this what you call, a person's instinct?

She slowly look at her back, cold sweat slowly forming on her forhead like pearls. She knew it! Even though his feature changed a bit, he is definitely that same lanky guys whom she saved!

"Sano... Shinichiro-san?" I whispered in disbelief.

Why? Why? WHY?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

I know that I looked like a shocked bunny by the way Shinichiro-san smirks. He's enjoying my reaction. Is he perhaps, a psychopath or something.

As far as I remember, he is just a broken hearted man that always getting rejected and addicted to smoking. But he's not a psychopath.

I sighed and just turn my back at him, slowly and carefully removing the groceries for it to be scanned so I can go away and disappear here where a ticking time bombs keeps on appearing.

Shibuya is indeed very dangerous. Is hould have just bought groceries at Roponggi, even when it causes my entire weekly allowance.

"Care to explain it to us? Don't worry only the founders of Black Dragons are here."

"Are you bullshiting me right now, Sano? Have you seen that two Kings of Roponggi are also here??? No? Then your blind." I retorted back at him.

"Don't follow me to my home or else that sibling will get suspicious. They are my fucking neighbors so please, care to move away, stranger-san?" I smiled fakingly.

Shinichiro raised his hands in surrender before moving out of the way. As soon as I paid and got my groceries, I went outside, not minding the other three people waiting for Shin at the front of the store.

I sighed and look at Shin irritatedly. My guilt and conscience is always eating me. Ugh. I hate it.

"Go meet me at the cafe over there tomorrow." I said, pointing at the cafe at the opposite side of the road.

The four of them nodded before disappearing out of my sight. Finally, at pe—

"Uhm... Excuse me?"

GODDAMN IT. FOR FUCKS SAKE I HAVE SAVED THEM ALREADY AND THEY ARE RETURNING IT WITH MAKING MY PEACEFUL LIFE A MESS! FUCKING BULLSHIT!

"Yes? What can I do for you, Mister?" I smiled.

Patience Takemichi. Patience. Answer what they ask and then go.

"Do you perhaps, know him." he said showing a picture to me.

It was. Fucking ME!

"Ah... I'm sorry but I haven't seen him, I'm living in Roponggi for years and just doing groceries here in Shibuya." I smile apologetically.

"Is that so? Thank you, sorry for disturbing you." he said and bow.

Ah... You're still as gentleman as always, Mitsuya Takashi. Now I'm feeling guilty cursing at you and shouting at you im my mind.

"No worries. I hope you find him soon." I said while still smiling at him.

I can feel those glares. What the fuck Toman?! Did you turn from gangsters to stalkers?! Creepy as fuck.