3

A double update since it has been so long (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

###

'I am dying... someone help' she shouted on her head while silently following the 6 foot tall man.

The man was silent and never ever look at her once. And that terrifies her.

'Lord, please help me.' she keeps chanting until he smacked herself at the hard back of Taiju.

"Why?" his deep voice bring shiver down to her spine.

He slowly faced her with emotionless face. He lean down up to her level and stare at her blue eyes.

"Why did you hide? Why did you hide from us? From me?" Taiju asked in a calm tone, with his emotionless expressin still on his face.

"Uhm... Eto... Uhm... C-can you stay a few inches away f-first." she stutter, pushing the male slightly, which, did not affect the latter at all.

His hand hold her, stopping her from pushing him away. He leaned more until it's only a few centimeters away from each other.

"Answer me, and I'll let you go." he ordered.

"I... It's complicated okay... I can't tell you... not yet please." she whispered in a low, sad tone.

His once expressionless face turned soft as he heard those words coming out from her cherry red lips.

'I can't really get mad at her.' he thought.

He stand up and lift her and encircled her legs to his torso which shocked the latter.

"W-wait! T-taiju!" she shouted in shock.

"Don't move or you'll fall, Takemichi." he said and walk.

"I- uhm... I'm going to my apartment s-so please put m-me down." she said meekly.

"No." a straight ass reply that she received from Taiju.

"Tell me your address."

"NO!" she said pushing Taiju's chest while looking at him flabbergasted.

"..."

"... the Haitani lives at the opposite direction of my apartment..." she continued, embarrassed by her shouting.

"..."

'Oh please Taiju don't be mad!' Takemichi shouted at her mind.

Taiju then started to walk, but this time it was toward a sonic grey honda civic sedan that was park at the road side.

He put her inside the passenger seat and went to the driver's. She watched everything happened in shock.

'The hell? Wow. Rich people indeed.' she thought, not noticing Taiju tucking her seatbelt.

"Where are we going?" she asked as soon as she heard the engine started.

Taiju put his right hand on her's that was just laying at her legs.

"We're going to my apartment."

...

"It's bigger than mine!" she shouted excitedly as soon as they enter Taiju's apartment.

Taiju just look at her fondly and chuckle at his own self.

"Damn. I'm so in love." he whispered that didn't go unnoticed by her.

"To whom?" she asked with confusion written on her face.

The question made Taiju laugh. His deep laugh echoed inside the apartment.

He walked towards her, took her hand and kiss the back of it, like a gentleman asking for the girls hand in medieval times.

"Of course, to you, who else Takemichi?" he said, still holding her hand.

'So straightforward!' she commented.

"I... I..."

He chuckled and ruffle her hair.

"I don't need you to answer now, Takemichi. I just want you to know that there is someone... there are people who loves you, whatever or whoever you are." he said and walk away, going to somewhere.

'There are people who loves me?' she thought.

Thinking deeply, she didn't noticed Taiju leaving her at the living room. She only realized it when she smell a food being cooked.

"Come here, Takemichi, I know you're hungry already."

'Maybe, being love by someone wasn't so bad.'

###

"And we're done!" a shout from the back of the camera said.

She sigh. She's finally done after hours of posing for the new product Cynthia chose for her.

"You did a good job there, Hanako-chan." her manager said while giving her an energy drink.

"Thanks Cynthia." she said before drinking the drink she gave to her.

"By the way, that tall man has been waiting for you since the start of our shoot, you know him?" Cynthia asked, pointing at the tall, muscular guy waiting for their shoot to finish.

"E... Eh?! Taiju-san!" she shouted and run towards the waiting man, not before bowing and apologizing to her manager and staff.

"What are you doing here? Are you supposed to be here? What are you doing? What if many people saw you?" and so on and so forth.

Yeah, right. Who won't recognize the man who belongs to top 5 casino owners in Tokyo? That scary, deadly yet handsome business tycoon is currently wearing a suit paired with shades, waiting patiently at her in her photoshoot set.

"Calm down, Takemichi. It's not like they'll do something about me." Taiju sweatdrop while looking at her.

"Aish... I'm hiding from toman ya know?! What if they suspect me because you're with me? My life that hase been peaceful for the past 5 years will be ruined again..." she whispered at him.

"Hiding? Why? Did they do something bad?" he asked.

"No... Not really but, staying with them... is equal to danger. Their life, their lifestyle... All about them always put me in danger. I cherish my life too... I want to live peacefully and die peacefully..." dying so many times in unexpected ways gave me trauma...

Taiju, as soon as he heard it, sigh and just hug the short girl at his front, not minding the whispers and squeals they hear from the staffs of the photoshoot.

"Okay. I understand, but you should go visit my apartment from time to time, you're always welcome at my place, Takemichi." he whispered through her ears, making her shivered at the sudden contact.

"Mhm... I will. So can you go now? I'm gonna go to mall because I have to meet my new partner in desining in school so that I can share my ideas to him." she sighed.

"... then I'll just take you there, that isn't too much to ask right?" Taiju asked, reaching for her hands.

She giggled before accepting it.

"Of course not!"

3章   ||  𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙶𝙸𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚁
𝚂𝙲𝚁𝚃𝚅𝙿𝙻𝚃𝚃𝚁