Forget me

I wake up to the sun shimmering through the glass window. I swing my legs over the bed stretching tomorrow is my birthday I wonder if they remembered. "Lucy we are going To get pizza soon go get ready" kian said coming out of the bathroom in cheenos and a maroon button up shirt usal quiff. I run into the bathroom getting washed and stuff "kian what time is it!?" I screamed/asked "5pm you woke up really late" he awnsered. WHAT 5pm why didn't they wake me up ?!?! Ugh all well never mind it came out naked and seen kian on his bed but of course he didn't care I mean I'm 3 for god sake. I ran to the draws and got my peppa pig panties, a knee length dress,frilled ankle socks and some dark blue shoes that matched my dress. "Help" I said running to kian still naked for him to put my clothes on. Yes I can do it myself but I'm being lazy so ya. He chuckled and began dressing me. About 1 hour later at 6:30 we went to a pizza place and sat down. I sat their awkwardly while everyone was in their own convos when Connor stood up and shouted "thank you everyone for coming we are all here because it is Trevor's birthday tomorrow so happy birthday trevor" all of a sudden they pulled out a huge cake and mumbled/sung happy birthday to him. After everyone sang to him nearly everyone hugged him, wished him happy birthday and then got cake and when I mean nearly everyone I mean everyone but me I was in a high chair so I couldn't do anything and in the end I was alone at the table while they were getting cake. They all finally came back and no one got me any! After hours of chatting and me sitting their awkwardly it was time to go so Trevor came to get me and picked me up. I nozzled my head in his neck sobbing "don't cry we can talk about this later" he said stroking my hair cuddling me into his side. I nod and we both go in the car and go home. As soon as the door opens I leg it out and in the house up the stairs and into my bedroom jumping on Kian's bed and into my crib (A/N this girl got the skills)

Minutes later Trevor comes inside the room and sits on Kian's bed looking at me for me to explain why I'm crying "everyone forgot about me and it's my birthday today" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear. He looks at me wide out before saying "I'm sorry happy birthday" he puts his head down and walks out. Moments later I hear arguing then a rock went through my window. I screamed and suddenly legs went through the window and their he was it was ...