I loved you

A doctor.
The doctor looked at me wide eyes and cleared his throat "your suppose to be dead" he grinned his teeth together making a terrible noise squeaking slightly "You seem Pretty angry that she's not" Kian stood up getting in his face "n-n-no I didn't me-mean it l-l-like that" the doc stuttered slowly walking towards me. He gave me a check up and decided I was good to go.

~•time skip to 14 years old•~
(A/N sorry guys about big time skip but it's had to be done)
"Okai guys so that's all I have today and I love all you kitty's and I'll see all of your whiskers next Sunday" I done my outro to my video and ran downstairs because dad was shouting me "we r going on a trip" my dad said looking at the ground "okay but where is daddy" I asked but he shook his head and pulled me out.

We slowly came to a stop at a orphanage and i turned looking at him wide eye "we are adopting a new kid he smiled slightly. I let out a sigh of relief. "Now you can go choose a kid while I go park" I nodded and slowly walked in side to say a elderly mrs Kate. She smirked "welcome back" she chuckled I gave her a confused look "they gave you back" she evilly giggled. 'He didn't want me why would I think he would keep me oh ya because he kept me for 11 years' kept repeating in my head.
There is no such thing as a happy ending.
:•the end•: