Present: Old friends

"It wasn't anyone's fault particularly, just one of those showbiz things. But now, we're ready to bring it back. Rescue Rangers 2.0! Starring me. Now in new and improved 3D." Dale was holding his phone which had a live happening.

Dale had a new appearance he looked 3D now and very modern. The announcer started talking and dale ended the live. "Pardon moi, Dale, but your followers, believe the crowd if for you?" Lumiere the candle for the beauty and the best said to Dale.

Dale looked over in his direction "Of course they do lumiere. And pretty soon the crowd is gonna be for me" Dale stated. Ugly sonic coughed and Dale looked at him.

"Yeah, Dale! I'm going to be on that stage too, right beside you!" Ugly sonic added "Yes, Ugly Sonic. That's the spirit." Dale exclaimed trying to be as enthusiastic as possible.

"And they'll like for who I am, not like last time where the internet got one look at my human teeth and burned the place down" Some dude handed him a paper to sign "Okay, let's see. 'Best wished, Ugly Sonic' There you go, kid." He said handing the kid the paper he signed.

The kids laughed and walked off "Oh their laughing at me. I know that. You can't hurt my feelings if I'm in on the joke" Sonic said pointing to himself "Are you though?" Tigra asked "Yesss!" Sonic replied holding the S out.

"Anyway, now my luck has shifted. I've been offered a new reality show where I do ride-alongs with the FBI." Sonic stated "It's called Ugly Sonic, Uglier Crimes." He moved his hands emphasizing on the title.

Dale looked at him "Really? A TV show? You?" Dale asked concern laced in his voice "Yeah, is that so difficult to believe" He asked. Dale looked at his human teeth and moved back a bit "You know what that's great. When one of us succeeds we all succeed" Dale commented

"Baloo was part of the Disney Afternoon just like me. Then he got The Jungle Book reboot and boom, he's back on top. It happens that fast." He stated

"Bravo, Dale! Your positivity is infectious." Someone walked up to hand him some money "Oh merci" he bowed and the cash set on fire "Oh I really needed that cash" Lumiere sighed. "You just gotta be prepared. I'm keeping myself fit and you know, my updated modern look" He posed and showed off his 3D look.

"Yes, Dale, your CG surgery was done very tastefully. You look amazing" "Well thank you, Tigra. We should hang out sometime." "Nah" "Meanly fast" He responded

No offense, but don't you think that you'd have more fans here if Chip and Y/n did these events with you?" Tigra suggested "Oh them? Oh that's interesting. I hadn't thought about them in a while. I should give them a call. See how life's treating them."

"Life is the worst, which is why you need good insurance. Look, I'm not gonna put on the hard sell, but in my experience bad things happen all the time. They happen without warning. Sometimes from the last place you'd expect it, and your left to pick up the pieces. So you have to protect yourself. If your prepared for the worst the worst isn't so bad. So why risk it? It's my job is to pull the wool off your eyes." Chip paused before continuing "Figuratively" Chip looked at the sheep "You know I'll take the whole package." The sheep responded.

"Life is wonderful thanks for asking" Y/n responded handing her customer the cupcakes that they requested. She smiled as her customer walked out the bell on the door ringing.

Y/n sighed and walked over to close up shop. After the ending or rescue rangers she started baking like she originally planned. She opened the door and started walking down the street.

The sun was slightly setting now and she headed to her apartment. She opened the door and was greeted by the smell of flowers, which she put there before.