Present: Main street

The engine was heard from Dales old car as the three of them were sitting on the car. Chip in the middle and Y/n and dale on each side of him. Dale started tapping on the steering wheel as he looked over and smiled at the two.

Chip sighed and looked at him "Can I help you?" He asked. Y/n was smiling slightly as she looked at the road. "Sorry" Dale replied still smiling. "I'm just happy to see you both. Chip 'n Dale, together again." Chip rolled his eyes "Yeah. Okay" Chip replied.

Y/n laughed at bit before dale started singing the rescue rangers theme song "Stop singing the song." Chip stated. The car bounced and the all flew up slightly "You know they make chipmunk-sized cars, right?" Chip asked.

Dale glanced over then back at Chip "Duh. But human stuff is the best." He replied. "Honestly kinda a waste if you ask me." Y/n mumbled "Little work done on her and she'll be back to her glory days." Dale replied.

Meanwhile, the bumper of the car flew off and almost slammed with another car. "Hey, watch out!" The car hollered. Chip looked slightly surprised and Y/n rolled her eyes. "Do you know what a metaphor is, Dale?" Chip asked "If your about to say this car is a metaphor for something about me, you can stop. Because no, I don't know what a metaphor is."

Y/n looked over at him "What do you mean you don't know what a metaphor is?" Y/n asked "Not the point" Dale replied stopping her before she continued. "Look, if we're gonna solve. THE CASE OF THE MISSING MONTY. That's just a placeholder name. Open to any ideas. We're gonna have to work together." Dale replied.

Y/n looked at dale annoyed and Chip spoke for her "We are not working together." He stated bluntly crossing his arms together. Dale laughed slightly "You're funny, Chip. Y/n can agree with me though, right Y/n?" He asked looking over.

The bunny just shook her head no, ears flopping slightly "Or not." Dale added starting to laugh. "Ugh" Chip loudly proclaimed looking over to Y/n, who looked back with a 'we have to deal with it' smile.

"Okay we're getting close. Pull up over there." Chip spoke pointing over to a spot.
The car came to a rough stop "And leave the top hat in the car, please." Chip added as he and Y/n hopped out. Y/n fixed the wrinkle in her clothes before her nose twitched.

Chip smiled as she tried to get her nose to stop twitching. It was cute to him. Dale laughed before throwing his cane "Woah! How did you know that?" He asked "Cause you're you." He replied motioning to Dale suit. "All right heads up." He exclaimed before hopping out of the car, nearly falling.

"Well, there's no faster way to gain someone's respect them to dress like an important business magnet." He stated holding onto his cane "You mean business magnate?" Y/n and Chip asked "Uh. I think I know my own character, Guys, and he wears a top hat." He stated bonking his head with the cane.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Ah this place is pretty shady." Chip stated "Are we sure it's safe?" Y/n added. "No. Because nothings safe......." He dated hopping on some boxes and trash can. Y/n almost fell over but caught her balance.

"On Main Street" Dale finished showing the two the bright colorful street in front of them. Y/n rolled her eyes slightly. "Really" she mumbled looking in Dales direction. "Oh wow. It seems kinda nice. It's not what I pictured." Chip exclaimed looking around.

"Trust me it's worse. It's a bunch of cartoons trading on their wholesome public image to keep the cops away. And bring you the slimiest backwater bazaar of contraband this side of Guadalajara." Dale whispered to the two.

Chip looked at Y/n as she rolled her eyes "Wow, Dale come on this place is cute."
Y/n commented "You sure about that? That dog's blowing bubbles." Chip added. Y/n reached out and popped a bubble only to have it splash back in her face.

She shook her face as Chip chuckled to himself at her reaction. "Nothing, and I mean nothing is sacred in this part of town." He whispered
Y/n nudged chips shoulder and pointed at a dude singing, he held a basket of bread.

Dale noticed her pointing "That guy, he sells untraceable weapons." Dale commented. Chip noticed at black and white person shining peoples shoes. "Stolen social security numbers." Dale commented.

A doll skipped over to them ash she was singing. She offered Dale a flower. "No, thanks, kid." Dale stated turning her down "That's was rude." Y/n mumbled "Muppet fights" He whispered.

Chip looked annoyed and turned to Dale "Okay, why do you know all this?" He asked "Well sometimes when I'm low on cash, I sell my fur to that wig shop." He pointed to a shop on the corner. It had a sign 'Real CGI chipmunk wigs' was written on it.

Y/n giggled to herself at the ugly wigs. "Ah here, I think this is our guy." Chip commented "I make deals for a living. So, just let me do the talking." He added "Ten-four. Got your back." "No you do not have my back. I got this." Chip stated walking up the puppet.

Y/n smiled at him and Chip smiled back before walking over "Hi, Mr. Bjornson. Do you have any cheese for sale?" He asked The puppet laughed "Oh, do I have cheese?" He laughed "Let's see, we've got the Muenster, the Gouda, the Brie." He started, listing off all the cheeses the shop had.

Chip took at single step closer "Do you have any 'stinky cheese'?" Chip asked again. The puppet went straight faced "Are you cops?" He asked losing the cheery attitude he had a second ago. "No! No. We just want to buy some stinky cheese. The stinkier, the better." Chip assured.

He looked at them skeptical before pulling one of the hanging cheese, a hidden door opened on the outside of a barrel "All right, come on. Get in." He mumbled.

The three of them walked into the room which lead them down to a shaded room filled with cheese and milk. There were mice eating the cheese and Y/n laughed at all of their funny expression. One of the mice hit the ceiling as the puppet walked down the stair.

Chip slightly stepped in front of Y/n as he got closer "So you want stinky cheese? I got smell line that will take you through the ceiling." He stated referring to the mouse that hit the ceiling.

Chip slightly elbowed Dale and fixed his tie. "Through the ceiling, huh? Seems like you offer a quality product." Chip exclaimed, Y/n hopped up on the case after him. "But hey, before we get into all that, do me a favor. Take a look at this photo." Chip added holding out his phone whit a photo of Monty.

Y/n looked between Chip and the puppet. "It's a friend of mine named Monterey Jack." "Which is also a name of a cheese." The puppet blurted out. Y/n rolled her eyes "Chip continue, please" Y/n mumbled behind him "Right. So, we think he's being held in a warehouse somewhere." Chip added.

Y/n watched as he closed out of the app looking at his look screen. It was the picture they took together on the last day of shooting. She smiled to herself as Chip keep going "If you know anything, I'm sure we could make it worth your while. Like, what would you say to some complimentary RV or boat insurance?" He asked.

Y/n face palmed as the puppet started talking "Nah, I don't know nothin'. Now either buy some cheese or get out." He hissed "Oh, okay. Um..." Dale jumped on the side of the box and struggled.

Dale chuckled to himself "Well, perhaps we should, with the disrespectful tone this felted clodhopper takes, why I never!" He acted Y/n kicked his back as Chip mumbled "What are you doing?" He asked Dale "I am an important business magnet. I shall have no trouble attracting other suitors for my gigantic deal because that's what magnets do. They attract business." He finished looking in the puppets direction.

He picked them up Chip and Y/n in one hand Dale in the other "No, you three are definitely cops. You're out of here." He started walking over to the exit "Okay, hold on. This is getting out of hand. We are not cops" Chip stated. Y/n squished beside him.

"We're actors!" Dale exclaimed taking off his hat. "Yup! Best actors you've seen!" Y/n added "It's been us! Chip, Bon 'N Dale the whole time!" He stated laughing slightly.

The puppet looked between the two before putting them all back down "Huh. Interesting. My boss, Sweet Pete, he loves actors." He stated "Uh yeah who doesn't" Dale mumbled lightly elbowing Y/n. "You know, I think you should meet him.

"Really meeting Sweet Pete Huh? Looks like I just took us from outside of the clip to the VIP room." Dale stated hitting Chip in the shoulder.