writing tag for a writer who is on hiatus :deadpan:

i was going through my old spam book (2020 parhker fans will know wtf i am on abt there bc my god it was full of ????????????????????? IT WAS SO FUNNY honestly i am a comedian. i should be hired instead of john mulaney istg.) ok anyway i found some old writing tags stuff and it reminded me of like back in 2020 when it was sorta a big thing among big authors to tag each other in a writing tag and i was like hmmmm i wanna do this now.

the ones from my spam book (the tags) were less about writing and more abt me... but i wanted to do one writing related LMAO so i found a couple on tumblr and wattpad and just amalgamated it for my own pleasure #MAHI INVENTOR!! joking. some of these questions i made up myself since i'm simply just too good.

anyway, I KNOW YOU GUYS R SILENTLY READING THIS AND To incentivise you to love me (oops) i mean, to incentivise you to vote and comment and reveal yourself so i can reciprocate my love for you, I WILL PROFESS MY LOVE TO YOU IN 4K! maybe via a rap. yeah freestyle rap. IM GONNA RAP FOR YOU OK.

GAHHH my old spam book is so sad. i have a whole chapter on my "crush" who obviously became my ex and shit and im looking back and laughing like HELP I WAS SO NAIVE, I RLLY DIDNT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NAVIGATE THE INTERNET.

ok whatever, enough about me (even though this is a book all about me) and lets move on to MORE about me. yeah yeah i know i'm on hiatus but these exams have unearthened a brand new stellar point ichor of ethereal Aphrodite whatever within me. AKA PROCRASTINATION. sobbing.

if you wanna do this tag, literally go ahead. i love reading thru tags anyway theyre so much fun. tumblr has a lot of them.  WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(just found the photos from when i unironically played fortnite comp and i think i want to pass out. how was i lvl 199. what was i doing. was i that obsessed?)

〉HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED WRITING FANFICTION?

twas a wee lil 12 yrs old mf. literally JUST turned 12. when i turned 13 and stopped being a loser etc. i returned to the outside world of socialisation and dropped fanfiction until 2020 when the pandemic hit me like a truck and i was like Wow Life is Meaningless, and I Watched Anime! Time To Channel This Into Something Productive!

〉WHAT FANDOMS DO YOU WRITE FOR? 

anything i can get my bony hands on. if you are a long time reader/follower you'll know that @parhkers is basically a tiger in a cage pacing the same fucking four walls all over again and also that i rlly don't have the attention span or the dedication to make it through fandoms. i would say i can write anything i'm in the mood for, even if i have never seen the show or i dropped it. E.G i suddenly wanted to write an aizawa/reader oneshot and realised i dropped bnha mid season 3 and like 2 years ago so i forgot wtf went on in there LMAOOO. same for hq, i havent seen s4 and i dont plan to so i dont rlly know how to write for all the new players introduced then.

〉DO YOU PREFER OCs OR READER-INSERTs?

long time followers will remember how many fucking OCs i had and how they're all basically Me but in different fonts like wtf. WTF. anyway, idm both. i don't write OC anymore (but that doesn't mean i never will) and i do read OC fics... sometimes..... [it depends on how the MC is characterised.] there's generally quite the problem in OC and reader-inserts alike that the MC is written poorly. there's a flat, one-dimensional portrayal of events, little to no character development, contradicting personalities like the MC is "helpless and weak" to draw sympathy but then you make them super fucking powerful HAHAHJKSHFDJKHDJKG. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

anyway wtf, was i abt to go on a ramble?? Note to self, i will rant about Reader-inserts vs OCs in a separate chapter cuz god knows i can write 100k words on that. anyway, i like writing reader-inserts since usually it just feels easier to write in and making an OC takes up too much of my little braincells LMAO. i only like second-person reader inserts though and it depends on how the MC is characterised. STILL. i like putting OCs into my fics. theyre funny lil extras.