Chapter 1

<<Hawkins, school bathroom>>

*Chrissy coughs and retchs*

?: "Hey, are you all right?"

Y/n: "No my-"

Chrissy: "Yeah...Yes I'm...I'm fine."

?: "Okay, um...You're sure?"

Y/n: "She-"

Chrissy: "Please, just go away."

*That girl walks out of the bathroom*

Y/n: "But sister...she-"

Chrissy: "Y/n...leave me alone..."

Y/n: "But siblings-"

Chrissy: "Please..."

Y/n: "Okay..."

*Y/n walks out of the bathroom*

Y/n's mind: 'I don't understand this...some days ago...me and Chrissy talked about EVERYTHING...we never left each other alone...and now I should leave her alone...'

Some minutes later...

*Y/n walks in the bathroom again*

Y/n: "Chrissy?"

Chrissy: "Y/n..."

Y/n's mind: 'Why do she looks terrified...?'

*Y/n hugs Chrissy*

<<Hawkins, forest>>

Y/n: "Chrissy...why are we here...?"

*Chrissy stares on a tree*

Chrissy: "Can you see the clock too...?"

Y/n: "No...?"

*Chrissy wants to ran away but she rans against someone*

?: "Whoa, hey, hey, hey...Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you...You okay?"

Some moments later...

?: "There's, uh... There's nothing to worry about...Okay? No one ever comes out here. We're safe. I promise."

Y/n: "Oh nice...the wierdest dude in our school tells us no one comes ever out here...and it's safe...looks like I'm gonna die today...thanks Chrissy..."

*The guy stares some seconds at me and looks back at Chrissy*

*The guy open his bag*

Chrissy: "So, how does this work exactly?"

Y/n: "Chrissy are you serious...you want drugs but doesn't know how I works...I'm disappointed..."

?: "Oh, just like any other old sale, except, uh, cash only, and, uh, for obvious reasons, no receipts. I'll do you a half ounce for, uh...20. What do you say? Plenty of bag for your buck. Should last while.....Hey, uh, we don't need to do this. Just give me the word and I'll walk away. Okay?"

Y/n: "Just go away!"

Chrissy: "No..."

Y/n: "What...?!"

Chrissy: "It's not that. I don't want you to go. It's just...Do you ever feel like you're losing your mind?"

?: "Um, you know, just...on a daily basis. I feel like I'm losing my mind right now... doing a drug deal with Chrissy Cunningham, the queen of Hawkins High. And..."

*The guy looks at you*

?: "And next to her is her cute sibling..."

Y/n's mind: 'Cute...?!'

*The guy looks back at Chrissy*

?: "You know, this isn't the first time that we're, um...hang out."

Chrissy and Y/n: "No?"

?: "You don't remember...?"

Chrissy: "I'm sorry. I-"

?: "That's okay."

*The guy makes some wierd moves*

?: "I wouldn't remember me either, Y/n and Chrissy. Honestly, do I have stuff in my hair?"

*Y/n and Chrissy laugh*

?: "You guys don't remember me?"

Chrissy: "I'm sorry."

Y/n: "I'm not sorry."

?: "Middle school, talent show. Chrissy, you were doing this cheer thing. You know, the...the thing you do. It was pretty cool, actually."

Y/n: "She is always cool...IN EVERYTHING!"

?: "And I...I was with my band."

Chrissy and Y/n: "Corroded Coffin!"

Eddie: "Corro- You guys do remember."

Y/n: "Oh my God!"

Chrissy and Y/n: "Yes, of course."

Chrissy: "With a name like that, how could I forget?"

Eddie: "I dunno. You're a freak."

Chrissy: "No, you just..."

Y/n: "You looked so-"

Eddie: "Different? Yeah. Well, uh, my hair was buzzed and I didn't have these sweet old tatties yet."

Y/n: "You played guitar, right?"

Eddie: "Uh, huh. Still do. Still do. You guys should come see us. Uh, we play at The Hideout on Tuesdays. It's pretty cool. We...We actually get a crowd...of about five drunks."

*Y/n and Chrissy laugh*

Eddie: "It's not exactly the Garden, but you gotta start somewhere, right? So..."

Chrissy: "You know, you're not what I thought you'd be like."

Eddie: "Mean and scary?"

Chrissy: "Yeah."

Eddie: "Yeah, well, I actually kinda thought you'd be kinda mean and scary too. And..."

*Eddie looks at you again*

Eddie: "I thought you'd not be so annoying..."

Y/n: "Hey!"

Eddie: "Uh, in other good news, flattery works with me, so... Twenty-five percent discount for the half. Fifteen bucks. You're robbing me blind here, you know."

Chrissy: "Do you have anything...maybe...stronger?"