Chapter 5

Some minutes later...

*Y/n, Max, Robin, Dustin and Steve walk in Eddie's hiding place*

Dustin: "Delivery service."

*Eddie exhales*

After some moments...

*Eddie eats*

Dustin: "So we got...uh...some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?"

Eddie: "Bad news first...always."

Dustin: "All right. Bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro and they're definitely looking for you. Also... they're...uh... pretty convinced you killed Chrissy."

Max: "Like...100% kind of convinced."

Eddie: "And the good news?"

Robin: "Your name hasn't gone public yet. But if we found out about you... it's a matter of time before others do. And once that gets out... everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you."

Eddie: "Hunt the freak...right?"

Robin: "Exactly."

Eddie: "Shit."

Dustin: "So...before that happens...we find Vecna...kill him and prove your innocence."

Eddie: "That's all, Dustin? That's all?"

Dustin: "Yeah...no... that's pretty much it."

Robin: "Listen...Eddie...I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional...but we've actually been through this before. I mean...they have a...a few times...and...and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based...theirs was more smoke-related...but bottom line is collectively...I really feel we got this."

Steve: "We usually rely on this girl who has super powers...

Y/n: "A girl with super powers...?"

Steve: "Yeah...her name was Eleven...she could do things with her mind..."

Y/n's mind: 'ELEVEN...?!'

Steve: "Anyways...uh...those went bye bye so..."

Robin: "So we're technically in more of the-"

Steve: "Kinda..."

Max: "Brainstorm phase."

Steve: "Brainstorming."

Dustin: "There... There's nothing to worry about."

Y/n: "Dude... nothing to worry about... REALLY?!"

*sirens wailing*

Steve and Y/n: "Shit..."

Y/n: "Tarp. Tarp. Tarp."

*Y/n, Robin, Max, Steve and Dustin walk to the window and looking out of the window*