Chapter 7

The boy: "You're from Hawkins?!"

Y/n: "Yeah...uhmm...I'm Y/n Cunningham."

The boy: "Cunningham? Are you Chrissy sibling?"

Y/n: "Yeah..."

The boy: "Oh I'm Mike Wheeler..."

Later that day...

Jonathan: "I'm sorry...I'm having trouble understanding any of this...I mean...what exactly is going on in Hawkins? What's doing these killings?"

A woman: "That's what we're trying to ascertain."

Mike: "Where is El...like...right now?"

A woman: "For her safety, it's the best you don't know."

Mike: "This is insane! This is insane!"

Jonathan: "So this training to get El's powers back...how long is it gonna take?"

A woman: "Could take weeks...could take months..."

Will: "Months?"

A woman: "Until then, agents Harmon and Wallace will stay with you."

Mike: "We're not in danger."

Will: "Our friends live in Hawkins."

Mike: "My family lives in Hawkins."

A woman: "I'll work to contain the situation until Eleven is ready. In the meantime, it is of vital importance you do not speak to anyone about this."

Mike: "NO! No way!"

A woman: "I know this is difficult to understand."

Mike: "It's not difficult. This is impossible."

A woman: "There are factions within our government who are working directly against Eleven, who are, in fact, searching for her as we speak. We can't risk contact. If they learned about any of this, it will jeopardize Eleven. And if Eleven is jeopardize, so are your friends. And so is your family."

Mike: "So, what? We're just supposed to trust that you're the good guys? Whoever you are?"

A woman: "We're friends of Owens. Eleven trusted us. Now we're asking the same from you. For you."

*A woman gives Mike a letter*

*Mike walks upstairs and Y/n after him*

*Mike opens the letter and Mike Y/n read the letter*

-----------------------------------------------------
Dear Mike,

I have gone to become a superhero again.

From,
El
-----------------------------------------------------

*Y/n coughs blood*

Y/n: "Goodbye Mike..."

Mike: "What?"

*Y/n closes her/his/their eyes and opens them again and appears next to a boy, who was running in the school and Y/n runs after him*

*Everyone starts to yell*

A boy: "It's me!"

Y/n: "And I'm back YAYYY!"

Nancy: "Lucas? And Y/n?"

Steve: "Jesus...what's wrong with you?"

Lucas: "I'm sorry..."

Steve: "I could've taken you out with this lamp! And where were you Y/n?!"

Y/n: "Uh...I just teleported next to a boy named Mike Wheeler and uhmmm...yeah...and a girl named Eleven hit someone with a roller skate...so...uhmmm.... that's why she got taken by the police and....uhmmm... whatever..."

Lucas: "Sorry, guys. Sorry. I was...I was biking for eight miles. Give me a second. Shit. We've got a code red."

Steve: "What?"

Lucas: "Dustin...I've been with Jason, Patrick and Andy and they've gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie and think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger."

Y/n's mind: 'Oh bro...Dustin is not the only one who is in danger...'

Dustin: "All right. Yeah... that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason now."

Later...

Steve: "Okay, be honest...Uh...You guys understand any of this?"

Lucas: "No."

Y/n: "Nope."

Dustin: "Pretty straightforward."

Steve: "Oh, straightforward, really?"

Dustin: "What's confusing to you? So far, everyone Vecna has cursed has died, except for this old Victor Creel dude Nancy found."

Dustin: "He's the only know survivor. If anyone knows how to beat this curse, it's him."

Steve: "That's assuming he was cursed, which we don't even know. How can Vecna have existed in the '50s? It doesn't make sense."

Dustin: "Far as we know, Eleven didn't create the Upside Down. She opened a gate to it. The Upside Down has probably been around for thousand of  years. Millions. I wouldn't be surprised if it predated the dinosaurs."

Steve: "Dinosaurs? What are we-"

Y/n: "Okay....But if a gate didn't exist in the '50s, how did Vecna get through?"

Steve: "How's he getting through now?"

Lucas: "And why now?"

Steve: "And why then? Just pops out in the '50s, kills one family and he's like, 'I'm good.' And poof, he just disappears. Just...gone? Only to return 30 years later and start killing random teens? No, I don't buy it. Straightforward, my ass. Honestly, Henderson, a little humility now and then, it wouldn't hurt you."

Dustin: "Sorry."

*Y/n faints*