Pt.19

Y/N looked at the tv

Y/N: "where is she you bastard"

Afo: "she's right here no need to be so hostile, I wouldn't have my new favorite experiment to far away from me"

Y/N grits his teeth as he can hear the smile in afo's tone, trying his best to analyze the background of the room afo's in he can't see anything note worthy

Y/N: "what do you mean by experiment you slimy bastard"

Afo: "Well I found something rather interesting in this young ones DNA"

Y/N comes to a realization that afo must have found the One For All quirk in midoriya

Y/N: "And what would that be"

Afo: "your little girlfriend here seems to be the next inheritor to One For All , though I don't know why All Might would pick a piece of trash like this to be the next inheritor"

Y/N: "To bad your still to weak to steal the quirk huh you no face fuck"

Afo: "Very true Y/N but even if I can't absorb it I can do something a little different for the time being"

Y/N: "what are you talking about, I swear if you hurt her I'll hunt you down however long it takes I will make sure I hear your last breath"

Afo: "no no your so simple minded Y/N I'm not going to hurt her, I'm going to give her the power she's been working so hard to achieve"

Y/N was confused he didn't understand what afo meant but he didn't like the way he said it

Y/N: "stop playing with me, if you don't tell me where you are right now and give me midoriya back I will splatter your little foster child and the rest of the he man women hater club against the floor and sniff you out myself"

Afo: "I'm afraid it's to late for threats now Y/N I have my end goal now all I have to do now is bide my time until I'm fully recovered and it'll be all over for you and the rest of the trash people call heros"

Y/N: "God I'm so tired of this load of bullshit you know you can't beat me why do you continue to try so hard when you know ultimately you'll never win"

Afo: "see that is where your wrong you little vermin, thanks to a helpful little specimen I found the perfect way to hurt you all there is to do now is wait like I said and if the Yakuza brat delivers you'll be dead sooner than I originally planned"

Y/N: "that's what I love about you your blabber moth never fails to impress me, and now that I have a lock on your location"

Y/N teleports to Afo but is shocked to find himself in a room that's barely lit and seemingly completely empty

Y/N: "what the hell is going on here"

Y/N quickly tilts his head left barely dodging a blast of air shooting past his head

Y/N: "now what the hell is going on this time I'm tired of all this fodder coming my wa-"

???: "Die die die murder die kill all heros die murder kill die die....y/n......die murder kill hahahah ehehehe hehehe"

Y/N: "no..no...no...no NO!!!"

Y/N's screams looking at the figure standing Infront of him, a human-ish green skinned monster stood across the room from Y/N wobbling back and forth muttering incoherently, Y/N knew as soon as he seen it, this was midoriya

Y/: "I was to slow how could I be to slow I'm me I can't be to slow l-"

Afo: "my my here I thought you were the best ever now your crying on my floor"