Part 8

A/N since everyone likes this book more than the others might as well update it

             Y/N pov

I was walking home after school I was so tired from answering so many questions. When I finally got home I was about to open the door when i heard talking inside 

robber 1 "hurry get the tv he'll be back soon"

robber 2 "it's fine what's some kid going to do there's two of us"

As they said that I walked in and looked at them waiting for them to say something but they didn't they looked at each other and nodded putting down the stuff they had and ran at me. One of them had a quirk that made it seem he was moving faster but wasn't so whenever he threw a punch I had to wait before blocking or I would be hit.

The other had a quirk that made metal objects change into anything he needed as long as it was metal im guessing since he grabbed a knife and made it a sword once he swung it at me I grabbed the blade breaking it then reached in and grabbed his face.

Y/N "i've had enough of this"

I tightened my grip on his face snapping his jaw with a loud and satisfying "crack" he hit the floor tears in his eyes holding his mouth. The next guy was almost as easy as him every punch he through I just needed to move after he threw it once i got the pattern down I grabbed his fist and broke his hand.

He was to focused on the hand apparently since he didn't notice me running at him until it was to late. By the time he noticed me I already had his leg and snapped it, after the robbers were  unable to move and talk I called the police they said I should have called them sooner but other than that I did a good job staying safe. After cleaning my house I got a call from izuku asking if i'm ok I asked how she knew she said it was on the news.  

       1 hour Timeskip

Izuku "well I better go to sleep goodnight Y/N"

Y/N "goodnight izuku"

Izuku "w-wait y-y/n"

Y/N "yeah?"

Izuku "i-I love you.."

Y/N "I love you to izuku"

   Click

After she hung up I laid down and slowly drifted to sleep.

   Morning Y/N pov 

I woke up and got ready for school like normal I didn't put on my uniform. I walked out of my door and sniffed in the nice air of the day then sighed not wanting to go school 

Y/N "welp let's break a record"

I took a small stop watch out of my pocket and clicked it immediately disappearing and in 3 seconds reappearing at school looking back at the stop watch

Y/N "Damn almost had it"

Momo "hey y/n what's wrong"

I slightly jumped not knowing she was there but still putting on a smile and responding 

Y/N "oh nothing I was just disappointed that I didn't break my record for getting to school"

Momo "oh that's a small matter i'm sure you'll beat it soon, so what's your top time anyway"

Y/N "oh it's nothing big let me see" I pulled a small paper out of my pocket and read the top time "it's 1.23 seconds today I only got 3 so it seems i'm getting slower"

Momo "that's insane y/n"

Y/N "meh it's pretty slow"

Timeskip to class