introduction

It was Wednesday evening, Riley felt a little hurt. Sebastian had been distant all week. They had spent Sunday together and everything seemed okay.

Yes he was in a good mood as he came home with a huge grin on his face, even suggesting a takeaway on a school night, but it didn't change the fact he wasn't around much.

When he was around, he was constantly on his phone smiling. Sebastian never minded when Riley looked over his shoulder whether he was on his phone or on his laptop, she rarely did look over when he was on his phone but yesterday she couldn't help look as he had a massive grin on his face. She didn't see though as he pulled his phone away. She didn't try again. He even gave a stern look but he dropped it seconds later.

She had asked Lucas about Sebastians new behaviour but he had shrugged and told her "I have no idea Riley, you know what Sebastian's like, at least he's happy though"

Noah was even more blunter when Riley asked "it's just work"

Riley had never seen Sebastian so happy but she found it weird how he was acting.

"How long will you be gone" she asked Sebastian as they walked upstairs.

"Not long" Sebastian hated lying to her but he couldn't tell her.

"Can I at least sleep in your room then"

Sebastian wanted to say yes, he really did but he couldn't.

"Not tonight Riley" he felt a little guilty as he saw her look down with sadness. "Okay'' she was about to walk off to her room but Sebastian grabbed her arm gently. "I love you Riley, it's just for tonight. You can have one of my hoodies if you want"  Sebastian never wanted to see Riley upset.

Riley nodded "I guess, maybe I can get Lucas to wear it and pretend it's you"  she joked but Sebastian didnt find it funny. "I'm sorry, it was a joke" Riley quickly said not wanting to upset him.

"Fine. I'll get you a hoodie but Luc isnt allowed to wear it"

She nodded and he went to his room to retrieve a hoodie.

She liked that her brothers were getting along, that Lucas and Sebastian were no longer fighting but she was starting to feel a little left out, she wanted to be his sunshine again.

Not long after, Sebastian was tucking Riley in and wishing her goodnight.

When he went back down the stairs his brothers were waiting for him.

"Is she coming over tonight or tomorrow?"

"What time are you setting of tommorow"

His brothers asked simultaneously.

"She will be over soon, I have too much to do tommorow for her to come round then"

"Ok what time are you leaving tommorow" Noah asked.

"In the morning, I don't want to ruin this so it's best I go early.  You both continue with the plan okay"

They both nodded just as the door bell rung.

"She's here" Sebastian said with a grin.

Ok this is more of an introduction to  the second part to finding happiness. Hope you enjoyed.

What is Sebastian hiding?