chapter 5

The zoo was filled with people, little kids running left and right, parents following them. Teens, adults, tour groups. Anyone and everyone.
Then there was Sebastian, Noah, Lucas and Riley. They looked like  normal siblings spending the day together, no one would suspect the trauma they had gone through.

The day was going well. Even Sebastian had a genuine smile on his face as he allowed Riley to lead him back and fourth excited over every single animal.

The three brothers smiled as their little sister was way to energetic.

"Quit hogging Sebastian, he's mine now" Lucas said when Riley tried to lead him to a different animal.

"No, he's mine" Riley crossed her arms.

"Mine" Lucas stated crossing his arms to mimic Riley.

Sebastian smiled, he didn't like how they argued over him but deep down the selfish part of him was happy they were, they still cared for him.

"See, you are loved Sebastian" Noah whispered so only Sebastian could hear.

"Children, you are both wrong. Sebastians with me. We are both the adults after all. Why don't you both decide amongst yourselves where we go" Noah said to stop the arguing.

Lucas and Riley gave Noah a dirty look for calling them children but complied and went off to discuss where to go next.

"Did you know about this trip" Sebastian asked as he watched his siblings.
"Not a clue. I must say they did a good job keeping it from us" Noah replied.
"Yes. Riley certainly is enjoying herself " Sebastian said.

"And what about you, are you enjoying yourself " Noah asked

"I think am" Sebastian confessed.

Before anything else could be said Lucas and Riley came back. "We are going to see the reptiles" Lucas said with excitement. Riley had lost to rock paper scissors so he got to decide.

Lucas was a big kid deep down especially around Riley. The same could be said about Riley when she was with Lucas. Together they were extremely childish at times.

The day continued on and the siblings all enjoyed themselves.

Sebastian was happy, it was a good day for him, the thoughts weren't as bad today.

(In this conversation I have them talking as if they are stood in twos, Sebastian and Riley are walking a little ahead  to begin with because Riley is excited about everything, then she goes back. They are still walking together just not side by side)

"Sebastian"

"Yes Riley"

"Can we get McDonald's on the way back"

Sebastian smirked, he knew she was asking him because Noah would say no. He was a big of a health freak at times.

"I tell you what Riley, if you can convince Noah then we can"

Riley huffed"impossible" she whispered.
"I know" Sebastian chuckled slightly. Seeing her defeated look he straightened his face "I tell you what, if he agrees, I'll let you have snacks tonight too" he said.
Riley smiled and nodded in agreement. She went back to Lucas "he said I need to ask Noah" she quickly whispered. Lucas nodded then went to Sebastian leaving Noah and Riley walking together. He figured she stood a chance at convincing him if she asked alone.

"Noah" Riley started.

"Yeah Riley"

"Lucas keeps talking about McDonalds and how great it is, I want to join in with him but Ive never been so I was wondering if we could go after here"