chapter 6

Short chapter but finally updated this book.

I kind of feel like the song 'brother' kodeline fits Sebastian and Noah so well especially in this chapter.

It was the morning after, and Riley causiously went downstairs, she half expected Sebastian to shout at her. She was thankful Noah was in the room when she saw how Sebastian didn't appear to be in a good mood.

"Good morning Riley, did you sleep well" Noah asked putting down breakfast in front of her.

Riley nodded but couldn't help glance at Sebastian who was sat with coffee.

"Yes good morning Riley" he muttered when he felt Noah nudge him.

Breakfast continued and soon Lucas came in looking half asleep.
"Breakfast is over there" Noah said knowing Lucas was also in no mood to talk.

"Sebastian are you okay" Riley asked knowing he wasn't the same.

She was hoping he kept his promise.

"I'm fine Riley" Sebastian replied.

"You promised you wouldn't change" she whispered.

Hearing this Sebastian snapped out of of hod thoughts. He looked at her and decided right then, he needed to be there for her more. He had to show her he wouldn't let her down again.

"I havent changed just thinking about work. I'm going to be late so if you'll excuse me I'm going" he said trying to sound nice but came off in a business tone.

"Fuck" Noah muttered as he saw a glimpse of the dark look Sebastian had when he left the room, he was about to do something illegal.

"What" Lucas asked.

"Just stay here, look after Riley. I'm going to go with Sebastian" he quickly said.

He managed to catch up to Sebastian just as Sebastian started the engine.

"What the fuck are you doing here" Sebastian asked getting defensive.

"Are you really in good shape to go do mafia stuff" he asked.

"This is personal. I'm going to see gather. Get out" Sebastian said.

Noah wasa little shocked. Sebastian never wanted to see him.

"No. If you're seeing him you are not going alone" Noah stated firmly.

Sebastian didn't bother argueing because he knew there was no point and he didn't exactly want to see their father on his own.

"Well look who it is. Are you finally ready to face me like a man" their dad snapped as Sebastian entered the cell followed by Noah.

Sebastian was deadly call but Noah couldn't help but send a punch to his dad's face. He was very protective of Sebastian.

"Aw look at that, you can't even protect yourself, you need your younger brother to do it"  the dad said winding his sons up.

"Although I have to say it's not a fair fight. You can throw a punch boy but I could take you down in seconds if I wasn't chained up. You are weak and pathetic just like Sebastian" he continued speaking directly to Noah.

Sebastians calm expression changed and he send multiple punches to his dad. He was crazily protective of his siblings, even Noah who was old enough to protect himself.

No one said a bad word about them.

Soon the father was coughing up blood. So much so that Sebastian was pleased with the result.

It continued for some time. Sebastian felt this was the only way to move on, to confront his abuser, to be strong. Noah stood back and watched knowing Sebastian needed this. It was obvious therapy wasn't working, Sebastian was still depressed, he still hurt himself so dealing with their father was good for him in a way .

Sebastian finally stopped his father was unconcious but he felt alot better. He felt free....well almost.

After leaving the room Noah was silent, waiting for Sebastian to say something.

"I'll never let him or his men hurt you, Lucas and Riley" he said quietly.

"I know you won't. But you don't need to worry about me. I'm old enough to take care of myself. I want to be there to help you"

"I'll never become like him again" Sebastian whispered.

"I know. It's over. He can't hurt you again" Noah said.

"I won't be over until I find his men and kill them" Sebastian snapped.

"No, we will get them together " Noah wouldn't let Sebastian take the abuse again.

Sebastian was hesitant but nodded. He wanted to keep Noah safe not involve him in this but he knew how Noah be.

Sebastian and Riley shared a bond, yes. There was no denying that.

But Sebastian and Noah shared just as strong bond. Both would do anything for the other.

Even Lucas, who both brothers refused to get him involved. He hadn't been a fan of Sebastian growing up but despite their arguements, just like Noah, he would always defend his brother. He now appreciated the fact that Sebastian would protect them.

He would protect his brothers till his dying breath.

Just like he had for all his life.

No one was allowed to hurt his siblings.

And in their opinion no one was allowed to hurt Sebastian.