2.

OCTOBER 13TH, 20134 YEARS LATER

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

OCTOBER 13TH, 2013
4 YEARS LATER

"Shhhh" Kennedy hushed Judith, rocking her back and forth as she slowly started to calm down. "You don't wanna be a whiny baby like your brother, right?" She teased, earning a look from Carl across the room.

"Spends so much time with you maybe she'll get your bitch personality too"

"Watch it" Rick entered the room, placing his gun on the table and it fell silent. "Let me see her" she gave her to Rick, watching him walk off with her as she instantly stopped crying.

"Where is everybody?" Kennedy asked Carl and he shrugged. "Come on, Carl. I know you know where everybody is, you always do" he rolled his eyes and she sighed, grabbing her gun and knife before heading out the doors.

She made her way up to one of the watch towers, coming face to face with Daryl, who was too focused on what was below us to notice She had walked in.

"See anything?"

He scoffed, lowering his gun before turning to her.

"You one pain in the ass, Ken. You know that?"

"I try" she smiled, looking over the edge, watching everybody move below them. "Why didn't you tell me? I would've came with you"

"Figured you should get some sleep. Big day tomorrow"

"I can handle myself" he just stared at her, thinking about what to say.

"Go talk to Hershel. He's been waiting for you to get up" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Daryl, for once" she put her gun in her waistband. "Let me have some fun"

Ken made her way down the tower to the court yard. Only to see Michonne keeping watch and Maggie talking with Beth.

"There you are" she turned around once she heard Hershel's voice, he instantly smiled as he pulled her into a hug. "Thought i lost you for a second"

"Nobody told you I was sleeping?"

"I'm talking about yesterday, Ken" she sighed, pulling away from the hug as everything that happened last night started coming back to her.

She had went into town by herself last night. Obviously it wasn't smart, but in her eyes, she needed to. She needed to train herself.

Walkers over ran the store She was in, barely made it out alive

But as always, Daryl was there.

Kennedy is not very close to Daryl.. he's kind of somebody that would rather be alone so She tries to let him have that.

She can always count on him though.

Hershel, he's like her father figure. The first father figure She's had since the apocalypse started. Or even at all..

He's treated ken like one of his own. His flesh and blood.

And She's so grateful for that.

"You know what you could've done?"

"I'm sorry, okay? It won't happen again"

"It better not. We can't have that risk anymore, especially with the baby around" Rick walked to them, cleaning off his knife. "What we're you tryna prove anyway? Had Daryl not have got there, you would've been dead"

"I was trying to train. I can't train with you guys because it doesn't train me! I need to train myself so I'm prepared. I know you don't get it-"

"It ain't about training. It's about stepping up. Carl used to be the youngest, most irresponsible one in this group, but now he's more mature then most of the people here"

"It's about listening. Not going out on a suicide run to gain some extra experience!"

"Maybe if you stopped yelling at me and taught me something then we wouldn't have this problem!" She mugged him, Hershel trying to end their argument.

"Kennedy go inside. Go help with Judith" Hershel gave her a stone face, she scoffed and shook her head, walking away from the two.

"Great! Ken can you-" carol began to talk to Kennedy, only to get cut off by her ignoring her, entering a different room.

KENNEDY

"Ken?" I heard the small noises from Judith above me. I knew it was carol. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone"

Silence fell over the room. it didn't last long though.

I felt the bed dip next to me, Judith trying to grab my arm.

"Somethings wrong, Ken. What is it?"

I looked at her, Judith smiling once she saw me.

"Do you think I'm weak?" Her eyebrows knitted, she shook her head.

"Ken, your one of the strongest ones in this group, you just don't know it yet"

"You've saved me, you've saved Glenn, shit you even saved Rick at a point" she laughed making me do the same through my tears, she turned my head towards her. "Your not weak, Kennedy. Why would you think that?"

"What happened last night-"

"What happened last night was scary. We were all worried something had happened to you, Ken. God, if Daryl didn't find you we would've been looking for you all day and night"

"I just wanted to prove I could go alone" i shook my head, looking away from her. "I know i scared everybody, but what was I supposed to do? Rick treats me like I'm a baby"

"Rick is trying to keep you safe, Ken"

"Bullshit, Carol. Carl goes on every trip with him now. Why do i have to stay behind?"

"Carls had more training. Ever since this started all he's wanted to do was prove himself to his father, Ken. I promise you, it wasn't an easy process"

"At least he has his father" she sighed.

"Mmm" i looked over at Judith, watching her reach out for me.

"Maybe one day I can take you out training. Once I'm feeling better" she chuckled. "In the meantime, just hold out okay? I mean, its not like he's gonna ask Glenn to do the heavy lifting" she mumbled the last part making me laugh as i wiped my tears.

I took Judith from her, placing her in my lap and she smiled, reaching for my hair.

"I'll leave you to catch up" carol pushed my hair behind my ears and i nodded, watching her walk out.

But she passed Carl on her way. He was guarding the door like his life was dependent on it.

"You know you don't have to play protective older brother when she's with me, right?"

"You never know" she shrugged, leaning against the doorway.

𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄 | Carl Grimesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें