𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2: 𝖛𝖊𝖈𝖓𝖆𝖘 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊

Y/d/n - Your dads name

I wake up to the sound of sirens and car doors slamming then dogs viciously barking, I walk outside to see Dad standing on the porch

"What happened?" I stand next to him and look over to see police car lined up outside Eddies trailer

"Dead body found next door" He says taking a sip from his bottle and my face drops. I throw on my hoodie and run to see what happened.

I slowly get closer and look in to see Chrissy on the floor, her bones crooked. I see Max walking towards me and I wave at her as we both have a worried expression on our face.

"What happened?" She asks me then looks inside and her face dropped

"Eddies uncle came in and found a body, that looks like one of the cheerleaders from school right?" I ask and then a cop comes over us and tells us to go away because we shouldn't be near.

"Did you see what happened?" Max pulls me to the side before we would part ways

"Not really, I saw them arrive at his and then I walked out like an hour and saw all the light flickering in his trailer. It didn't seem right something felt off but I was so tired I thought nothing of it" Her face drop and she starts to rush

"Meet me out here in 10 get ready and I'm taking you to a friend, I'll explain more on the way"

—————————

We arrive to this kid called Dustin, he's in the Hellfire Club which is some kind of DnD club and I would honestly love to join, Max knocks on the door and he opens it looking confused at us.

I explain what I saw and Max tell us how it actually was, Chrissy Cunningham. Dustin goes on a rampage about how Eddie didn't do this even though he is probably suspect 1 right now and and Max says we don't know what happened.

"I don't believe he done it either, at least i don't want too. When I first arrived here he was the first person I spoke to and he was so nice" I walk closer and become less awkward than I was already being "Yes, they went home together and yes no one else was around but who knows what happened, I heard this town is like batshit creepy, mysterious and random kids dying and now look what happened. I mean can it really just be a coincidence?"

They both look to me then look back to each other.

"I'm telling her" Dustin says and goes to speak to me about something

"Are you sure? I mean she's new how do we know we can trust her" Max looks at me then to Dustin while thinking

"I know it's hard to trust someone you just met but honestly, all I want to do is help Eddie right now. I truly believe he wouldn't do this, so what if he's the freak what we saw in there wasn't done by a freak that was done by a fall blown psychopath" They both look to me and Dustin smiles and Max nods.

Dustin explain that other the years there has been crazy shit going on like killer monsters and Russians doing experiments and opening portals.. what the fuck. I sit there for a minute and process all that was just explained to me, we all pace around the room thinking of things that could've happened.

"Why haven't you told the cops this stuff?" Dustin falls on to his bed sighing with a slight hint of stress

"I.. I don't know" Max crosses her arms and sighs then sights down next to him

"After I saw them go into the trailer something else happened. My tv started messing up and my lights were flickering, then I heard a scream and saw Eddie running to his car then drove off fast" I look to her and then remember what I saw "Nothing to weird like my power mucks up all the time but this morning I thought back and I don't know.. he's was scared"