Chapter seven

Zenitsu POV

     "Hey! Get away from that box!", I yelled. The boar person looked in my direction, as I glared at him with my teeth gritted. "Shoichi go over there.", I looked at Shoichi as he gave me a small nod and hid in the bushes. I stepped in front of the box and began to speak, "I-I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma, and I'm part of the demon slayer corps!" The boar was confused, but then spoke in a loud tone. "Well then, you should get out of my way and let me open that box!" Sweat ran down my forehead. I've been reckless before, but never crazy! "I won't allow you to touch that box!" 

     I hid my face as the beatings rained down on me. It's not like I haven't experienced this before. The boar person paused for a moment, either out of mercy or pity. "There is a demon in the box don't you know!" I sat silently. " OF COURSE I KNOW! BUT I'M SURE WHATEVER REASON TANJIRO KEPT A DEMON IN HERE FOR, IT WOULD BE REASONABLE!", I cried as the boar person rose his sword one more time. "YOU'RE NOT TOUCHING THIS BOX!"

~~~

     I've always known there was a demon inside of this box, they make a different sound from humans, so I've usually been able to identify when one is near. However.. Tanjiro. He makes a sound so sweet it makes me want to cry. He's never given me bad intentions and he seems like a kind person with a nice heart. That's why.. as useless and pathetic I am, I should be a good friend and do at least one good thing for him!

~~~

STOP IT!

~~~~

3rd Person POV

     Inosuke was about to strike Zenitsu again when he saw a figure come between them. "HAA?- WHO DARES STOP THE GREAT INOSUKE?" Tanjiro looked straight at Inosuke with anger. He was upset that this person tried to destroy the box, but he was more angry about the fact Zenitsu had to get beaten up because of it. Tanjiro charged at Inosuke with rage and without thinking, broke Inosuke's ribs. "ARE YOU NOT ALSO PART OF THE CORPS?! THEY STATE THAT WE CANNOT USE OUR ABILITIES FOR PERSONAL GAIN OR INFLUENCE! THAT'S WHY ZENITSU WON'T DRAW HIS SWORD AGAINST YOU!" The boar chuckled. "Is that so?- THAN WHY DON'T WE FIGHT BARE HANDED!!

~Time skip to the point where Inosuke is knocked out lol~

Zenitsu's POV

     I sighed. Inosuke, as he calls himself, is a very stubborn and on edge boy. I sit next to him as the wind blows on my face. "What an interesting person." Although I haven't healed yet, I still take it upon myself to help bury the bodies with Tanjiro and the kids. Suddenly though, I hear a loud yell that I can only think to be Inosuke. 

"HE'S AWAKE!"

______________________

that's all lol cuz I have places to be '>'