Chapter eleven

hahahahahahah by slow updates I mean I will literally leave you guys for 5+ months and then come back on here to update. I am so mentally unstable I feel as if my life has no purpose. 

Anywho I've been feeling a bit better so I decided to update!!

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's pov

     The lifeless puppets charged to the trio ( plus Murata) and the three dodged accordingly. Murata was kinda just spinning around trying to avoid the other corps members. Zenitsu was the first to scream, and Inosuke screamed back louder as if they were having a contest. As the bodies of various corpse members swung their swords wildly at all of them. 

One was aiming for Zenitsu when suddenly both Inosuke and Tanjiro had stepped in front of it and edged the puppet back. 

     "These guys are all morons!" Inosuke shouted as he dodged another one of their attacks. " They don't know that fighting each other is prohibited!" And with another snarky laugh, Inosuke stood up proudly . Tanjiro looked around nervously, "No that's not it.." he paused as he looked around their surroundings. Zenitsu picked up his train of thought as he narrowly escaped another blade, "They're being controlled by something! That's why they're moving so unusually."  

     Inosuke sneered at their words and begun to unwrap his swords. "Let's slice them up quickly then!", Zenitsu gasped as he saw both of Inosuke's jagged swords being unwrapped. "You can't hurt them, some of them are still alive!" Tanjiro said as he also nervously stared at Inosuke. Inosuke didn't take that very well. 

     "STOP DENYING ME AT EVERY TURN!" He then headbutted Tanjiro. Very hard. Tanjiro taken aback stumbled for a bit in a comedic sense. Although, I guess Zenitsu didn't think it was very funny. "INOSUKE YOU IDIOT! OUR MOST POWERFUL MEMBER MIGHT BE TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE OF YOU!" Zenitsu frantically helped Tanjiro back up as both of them unsheathed their katanas. 

     Inosuke seemed to hate the fact that someone was considered more powerful than him but he didn't have time to think about it before a sword came slashing down on him. Meanwhile, Murata had been chilling in the corner definitely not inches away from death. Luckily there was someone who wasn't headbutting others or stunned by a headbutt. 

     Zenitsu was watching the boy from the corner of his eye as his mind started to fill in the spaces for him. Although he was never fully confident in his abilities, Kaigaku and his Gramps always told him that he was more than he thought he was. Of course he never believed it but it was a nice reassuring thought for him.

      It was as if his body moved on it's own. Like slow-mo, a blade from one of the other puppets came down on Murata. Zenitsu quickly stepped, light like a feather but as quick as light. He skillfully deflected a swing and stood in front of Murata meanencingly. "GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME! Our lives are at stake!" He turned to Murata with a determined expression and looked for an opening in some of the puppets.

     Tanjiro had recovered (finally) and was back on his feet. "Inosuke, Zenitsu- Slash the strings behind the slayers!" Zenitsu nodded and Inosuke simply grunted in response. A eventful chaos ensued after discovering that the puppet's strings kept being reattached. 

     Although it wasn't known to the rest of them, Zenitsu had made a special vow to himself. He promised that no matter the situation he'd try to save as much lives as possible. No matter the conditions or risks he'd take, he'd make sure that people would live on because of him. Even if he had to die for the cause he vowed he would be willing to take the blame and accept it all.

This will be important later, but for now let's continue in the perspective of out dear Zenitsu.

Zenitsu's POV

     "Uh Tanjiro? The lines keep coming back, I don't think just cutting through them will do much!" I looked over to my friend (ooooof get friendzoned) and hoped he had a plan for this. To my demise he just looked at me worriedly and mouthed, 'give me a minute'. 

      Give me a minute!?? Does he think I have all the time in the world to waste?! I opened my mouth to start shouting at him but before I could, I suddenly got thrashed around by something behind me. Its a.. 

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?

     ITS A SPIDER A SUPER CREEPY ONE. NUH UH IF IM GOING TO DIE ITS NOT GONNA BECAUSE OF A STUPID LOOKING SPIDER. I screamed in horror and started running circles in the dense forset mountains. I didn't want to look behind me in fear of what else I'll see, but HOLY HELL MY LEGS KEPT RUNNING. I slowly felt myself stagger down and start to slow. The moon above me looked hazy and for now it is my only source of light. 

     Looking down at my hand I felt a twinge of pain but it was similar to a scratch so I ignored it. I had a good look around my surroundings before realizing something,

. . .

I'm lost-

_____________________________________________________________

oh wow hi guys sorry for disappearing this is going to be one of the times im actually creative so enjoy it. 

Author-chan out!!