Chapter Eight

Eyyy haven't updated in a while, sorry about that but here you guys go :)

(during this I also got grounded lol #updatinginsecretwhilemymomisout)

Zenitsu' POV

     I ran away from Inosuke as he chased me in circles. "GET AWAY FROM MEEE I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU!!", I screamed while Inosuke persistently chased me. Inosuke suddenly jumped on my back and pinned me down. I started bawling as he held my arms behind my back, but before anything more happened Tanjiro stepped in. He swiftly pulled me away from Inosuke and held my hand tight. "Let's go Zenitsu, we have to bury the rest of the dead.", I lowered my head and nodded. As I walked behind Tanjiro I heard a 'hmp' from Inosuke, "Why bury the dead?? It's useless anyways." I then heard angry sounds coming from Tanjiro as he put on a forced smile. "It must be because you've gotten hurt, hm?" I gave Tanjiro a worried expression; he sighed and smiled softly as we both entered the Mansion once more.

~

"HAH??? YOU THINK SO, WATCH THIS I'LL BURY A HUNDRED BODIES, OR A THOUSAND!"

~

     And that is how we ended up being able to bury 18 people in under 5 minutes. I huffed a sigh as we were leaving the mansion. Shoichi, Teruko and their older brother thanked us and waved goodbye as we left. I heard Shoichi whisper from behind us as we left, "Stay safe, and live a happy life Zenitsu.." I started to smile as I recalled the words, it was nice to feel wanted and helpful. "DESCEND THE MOUNTAIN, DESCEND THE MOUNTAIN! FOLLOW YOURS TRULY!", Tanjiro's crow flew above us and shouted. Inosuke looked up in confusion and I laughed a little bit. I immediately stopped as Inosuke snapped his head in my direction. He snarled a bit but Tanjiro gave him a death glare before he did anything rash, honestly at this point, the only one I can depend on is Tanjiro!!

  "HEAD TO THE WISTERIA MANSION, CAW! THERE YOU WILL REST UNTIL YOUR WOUNDS ARE HEALED!! CAW, CAW"   

     The Wisteria mansion came into view and I sighed in joy as we stood in front of the doors. Although I didn't know the purpose of this place, I was sure that I'd find some rest soon. As the door slowly opened, a small woman came out of behind the doors which were way taller than she was. "Yes?", she said. Tanjiro spoke first, "Sorry for bothering you so late at night miss!" Maybe it's the near death situation I experienced, but the little lady really resembles a ghost that I've meet in a nightmare before! To be fair though, I couldn't tell if it was a nightmare or a dream, but that's beside the point. "Who the hell are you??", Inosuke suddenly said without a thought. Tanjiro gasped in surprise as Inosuke walked closer to the women. The women chuckled slightly, "Please, do come in."

______________________

Author's notes:

pls help