Chapter 1. The princess I raised with my own hands

"... ... Open it!" Mikaela tossed and turned, hugging the velvet cushion. She was enjoying a sweet morning sleep, but the constant noise was heard. I slept late last night, knitting, so I didn't want to get out of bed until the sunset on top of the castle tower. But the noise from outside was too loud and roaring. The sound of the horn of an alien invasion would not be as loud as that. Please, please. please.

"I am Alfonso, the 7th Prince of the Kingdom of Her meh! I have come to rescue Princess Michaela from being captured by a vicious dragon!" yes I know If not for that purpose, who would enter 'Cursed Forest' because they were crazy?

Everything is good.

Mikaela buried her face between the pillows smelling dried out in the sun and fumbling with her fingertips to pick up the cushion. And covered my head with a large one. Can you please come back in the afternoon?

Last month she celebrated her 18th birthday. She's been locked up in the castle for 10 years, but that doesn't mean she doesn't know the world. Even more so, the princes of neighboring countries who came to the old castle in the lush western forest did not understand.

Do they all learn from the same teacher? 'A must-read for princes who are going to rescue a princess from a neighboring country who is imprisoned in a castle.' In the morning, from over the moat, whale whales are shouting. even one person.

If only one really had said, 'I'm thirsty after coming from a long way, can I ask for a glass of water?' around the afternoon, when he washed his face, combed his hair, and felt better with a satisfying meal.

"The evil dragon with a demon on its back must be judged by my sword now!" "AA AA AA!" Michaela got up with the force of banging her head on the ceiling. The duvet filled with goose hair rolled back. Small, white feet nervously threaded through slippers. Dressed in a thick shawl over her sky-blue pajamas, she walked down her hallway with the momentum to annihilate princes from all over the continent.

"... ... Princes are the things." Her gray-brown hair waving behind her back fluttered in the wind with every step she took.

"You must like Jeno more than me." Michaela turned the corner, shuddering in irritation and anger. It was the stairway to the castle tower. Looks like a window is open somewhere. A few sparrows came in to pick up the crumbs and were startled by her appearance. Today, the princess will be tweeting that the life of the princess is not the only thing.

"He said he came to save the princess, and he only looks for Jeno every time. Do you really want to save me, or do you want a fight with the dragon? Which one comes first?" 

bang!

He opened the castle tower door with the momentum to destroy it.  stupid princes. The princess, who had only slept for three hours, was furious and tried to lean out of the wall, but stopped at the last minute. She forgot the rules for a moment.

You must not reveal yourself to outsiders, that is, to the princes.

It was the only promise between young Michaela and her father. Externally, she had to be a suffering being. It was difficult for her to be seen freely roaming the castle, with rosy cheeks, instead of sobbing pitifully tied up in chains.

[I will take good care of your mother's grave while you are in the castle.]

A father who lives in a palace with a golden roof.

Less than a year after the loss of the first queen, the father welcomes a dazzlingly enchanting second queen.

At that time, people looked at the little princess's eyes. Wouldn't it be better for her nanny to be her stepmother than someone she didn't know at all?