Chapter 2. Weakness is there

"Jeno!"

Michaela's scream echoed in the quiet castle. Jeno, who was fixing the swing chair, threw the hammer and immediately ran to the place where the scream was heard. Michaela was not the princess who easily screamed at her. She didn't make her screams enough that suddenly she dropped a caterpillar or slipped on the floor.

it is a castle tower

My footsteps became tense. The speed of the present in the form of a human was not satisfied. If you go back to the Dragon, you can climb the castle tower with one flap of its wings. Instead, the castle will fall.

"how... ... . put it away... ... !"

As we got closer to the castle tower, Michaela's voice was sparsely heard.

At the voice that squeezed his strength, Jeno had an intuition that this was not the case.

Kwagwang!

In the end, he couldn't control his power and broke the door. The thick wooden door flew away like a piece of paper. At the same time, Michaela entered Jeno's eyes.

The prince whom he had kicked out yesterday morning was holding her

wrist and pointing a dagger. Unlike her clothes, which had been tattered by fire, the prince's dagger was sharp blue.

"Uncover your identity, you witch!"

The prince, who was sure to let go of his reason, swung his sword like an idiot. Michaela bit his lip, taking turns looking at Zeno and the dagger.

Michaela had never been the target of being pointed with a sword. she is a princess The princes who came to her castle vowed to give her all to Michaela, who had never seen her face. Her sword was her means to protect her, not her tool to harm her.

At least in Michaela's world.

Besides, Jeno was always by her side. The flames of Hell, feared by many, firmly defended Michaela.

He would not have even dreamed of a day when his life would be threatened. Even to the prince, not to anyone else.

"Where is the princess going, and the witches who want to wander around the castle!"

"So I'm the princess?"

"gibberish!"

The prince swung his sword like a flywheel. He was stunned by shock and horror. The whites gleamed through the black ashes.

"The princess said she was locked up in the tower. He was told that he spent the night in tears of sorrow and loneliness! But you... ... you look happy I have heard your singing since I was less than half way up the wall!"

"What about singing in my house?"

"gibberish! gibberish!"

"Leave the castle before Zeno kills you. Yesterday was just a threat, but today I will not stand it."

Even while her eyes, the color of a tree fruit, were trembling with anxiety,

Michaela warned her opponent in a rather firm voice. She didn't even shed tears.

On the other hand, the prince, whose trust he had believed in had collapsed, trembled at Michaela's words. Then the prince's eyes turned to Jeno.

A light gown that can be transformed into a dragon's prototype at any time, and the muscles of the upper body exposed in between. The dragon's pattern engraved on the chest. The yellow amber eyes I met yesterday.

All the pieces he had received with his own eyes were fitted into the prince at will.

"The dragon and the witch have been in trouble."