Chapter 3. I don't need a prince

"... ... Damn it."

Those were the first words that the Dragon Zeno uttered after waking up. damn it It would be hard to find a better expression than this. Oh, I actually knew a few more appropriate expressions.

Get out and die, you unscrupulous motherfucker?

What the prince, who was not enough to tear it apart a hundred times, gave me a weak potion that made me lose my temper. I thought it would be some kind of extreme poison to spray with such a wretched expression. 

But at this moment, Zeno was rather wishing he had done what he had been drinking and that what he had been drinking. hugged Michaela.

No matter how intoxicated he was, he could not forgive what he had done. You hugged Michaela. You, who had avoided her first kiss, which you had hoped for as her birthday present, bit, sucked, and licked him like a hot boy as if you had been waiting for this very day.

The scent of the princess's fragrant body still seemed to drift through the tip of his nose. Memories of his military force haunted him until dawn, when he was completely out of drugs.

how much... ... Was it sweet?

"I still haven't come to my senses."

After washing his body with hot water, Jeno put on his coat. He had to see Michaela's face. It was after she left the bed leaving a reddish-brown hardened mark on her sheets.

I remember we were together until dawn, so did you leave the room early in the morning? He must have been exhausted, but why did she go outside? Did your body get worse? If so, that's a big deal.

But if that's not the case.

"I don't even want to look... ... ."

Zeno did not speak and kept his mouth shut. Unexpectedly, he throbbed like a throb in the corner of his chest. His stride increased. Usually Michaela ate breakfast at this time on the balcony overlooking the courtyard. But today was different. Michaela was nowhere to be seen.

After wandering around the castle in search of her, Zeno finally made her way to her closed door, like one accepting the Last Judgment. His hand, which was about to knock on the door, stopped several times in mid-air. All three thousand years seemed to be in vain.

It's like he hesitates without even knocking at the door in spite of his initial decision to talk to Michaela.

smart.

Zeno laughed at himself and knocked on the door. And he listened to the signs coming from within. There was the sound of something moving.

There is someone inside. "Little."

As he spoke, the urge to bite his tongue arose. What did I just say? He sang his usual call to his Michaela on the subject of her who came to console her and talk to her. That's why his habit is scary.

When was the first time you called that? Probably from when Michaela was a real kid. She is five or six years old. I don't remember exactly, but that's about it anyway.

Even when they came to the castle together 10 years ago, the name was not strange. The reason I burst into laughter when I asked her not to be treated like a child was because the princess was eight years old at the time.

But at some point, Michaela wasn't really a kid. Everything has changed, internally and externally. The moment he saw an emotion that was hard to pin down on his slimmer face, Zeno's heart plummeted.

Some facial expressions mean that they have grown up in themselves. She said that if Michaela had lived in the palace as usual, she would have been married.