𝐓𝐖𝐎; pogue style

          "𝐇ey, Pope, can you go a little faster, please?" JJ shouts over the rumbling motor, beer in hand as he readies himself.

"Oh, here we go," the only other girl in the group, Kiara, comments. The curly-haired earth-lover is one of the more responsible among them, and usually shoots down their reckless ideas for a safer plan. However, that doesn't mean she'll turn down the high of a good adventure.

Although she'd loathe to admit it, Kiara is also from a rich family. However, whereas Marlowe's parents adore the boys with all of their hearts, Kiara's family would rather have her hanging out with other Kooks. A wish she clearly doesn't acknowledge.

"It doesn't work," John B lounges down in the back. "We've tried this like six thousand times."

"It'll work," the blond insists. He turns to the shorter brunette, noting her very relaxed posture against the side of the boat. She raises her eyebrows, silently wondering what's on his mind. "You against me, Mar. Loser eats John B's old bread."

"That's disgusting, JJ," Kiara remarks.

Marlowe smiles devilishly as she raises to her feet, hand clutching the edge to keep her balanced. "You're gonna wish you didn't say that."

JJ laughs loudly while passing her a bottle of beer. "Atta girl!"

She knows the rules; the first to finish the drink wins. Though, with a twist.

They stand on the front edge of the HMS Pogue, legs spread for better balance. Bottles of beer are lifted, angled horizontally with only the speed of the boat to free the liquid. The alcohol surges with the heavy wind, landing directly into their open mouths. Although most of it sprays past them, spilling on their, now complaining, friends.

Her blue eyes peek over at JJ, as if mapping how much he has left. The long, brown locks of hers dance freely with the pace of the boat, guilelessly staying out of her concentrated face. Only a few more seconds and she'll beat him-

She has no time to react. The measure for balance stands no chance against the sudden lack of speed. As the boat jolts, both Marlowe and JJ are sent overboard, carelessly hurled into the air.