𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄; picture-perfect

          𝐓he Pogues had immediately gotten back on the road, heading straight toward the address of the warehouse

Marlowe's stare is faraway, skimming the dense vegetation speeding by in a mess of greens. The dirt road is rough and uneven, lacking surface in more places than one. The van bumps and shakes and rumbles, so she doesn't dare place her head against the window.

"So, they keep money out here?" Pope quirks an eyebrow.

"That's what she said," JJ shugs before chuckling at his own words.

Marlowe immediately cuts in, forcing back a smile. "Don't you dare, Michael Scott-"

"That's what she said..." he repeats with a grin.

"Stop," Pope deadpans.

The brunette nods sharply, grimacing at the childishness of the joke. Her eyes meet JJ's for a split second, finding him already peeking over at her. They both clench their jaws, biting back a simultaneous burst of laughter.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive," Sarah glances over at the group in the back.

"That's 'cause you're rich," the blond drawls.

Kiara sends him a flat look. "You've never heard of it either."

"Thank you," Sarah expresses.

The brunette's focus wanders back to the window. "There's nothing but weeds back here," she declares, doubt soaking her voice.

JJ defends, "alright, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..."

The blaring sound of sirens cuts him off. All six teens switch their focus to the back window, panic overtaking them at the sight of the sired-equipped car following them.

Marlowe's face slopes with dismay. "Ah, shit."

"Cops?" Kiara frowns. "Out here?"

"God! Are you kidding me?" JJ exclaims, throwing his hands.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope ponders aloud.

"What did we do?"

John B turns in the driver's seat after pulling the Twinkie to a stop. "Stash that," he hisses, pointing to the gold nugget in JJ's hands.