Bio

Y/N - Your Name
(Your last name is Valentine due to Jill being your little sister, lol.)
E/C - Eye Color
H/C - Hair Color

Weapons:

AK-47 (Tactical)

- 16" Barrel
- 7.62x39 caliber
- 30 rounds

Glock 19

- 15 rounds- 102mm barrel- 1500 Yards

- 15 rounds
- 102mm barrel
- 1500 Yards

Allies: Jill Valentine, Alice

Love Interest: Alice

Journal Entry:

My name is Y/N Valentine. I've worked for the Raccoon City Police Department for 12 years, showing how dedicated I am to my work in the force as an assault squad member.

When the Umbrella Cooperation had made a major breakthrough with a serum called the T-Virus, it was considered a massive success, but it wasn't too long before the company had an outbreak in an underground facility called The Hive.

Now it was unleashed and Umbrella is doing whatever it can to cover up their mistake because in a matter of days, the dead started to walk and eat people.

My little sister Jill, had been on a mission to help everyone get out of Raccoon City as I was assigned to an assault squad to hold off the undead.

Eventually, everyone around me was not only getting killed, but we were running out of ammo too. I was as well and I was close to getting bitten. I managed to escape the jaws of death, but I got separated from my squad.

I was on my lonesome, trying to find people who weren't dead and had flesh between their teeth. I was eventually able to find a church to hide out in, but that's where I found Jill and some people she was friends with.

We reunited until some Lickers were going to come at us, but a short blonde haired girl helped us fight back.

I would eventually find out that her name was Alice and I was so entranced by her beauty. We would work together to survive and trying to find the daughter of Dr. Ashford, Angela, but I start to feel comfortable around her for some reason.

Do I start to develop feelings for her?