Ashford's Daughter

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I promise, this chapter is gonna be slightly longer than the last one.

Hope you enjoy it though.)

~Y/N POV~

As we walked on a highway, after that big fight with those geeks, I was right next to Alice and before I could even think, I blurted out...

Y/N: Those were some pretty slick moves back there.

Alice: Thanks. You too.

Y/N: Me? I'm good, but I'm not that good.

Alice: You should also be thankful for that.

Jill: What do you mean?

Alice: They did something to me. I barely feel human anymore.

Then, the phone behind us rings. That told us...

Alice: We should keep moving, before the sound attracts anything.

Y/N: Learned that the hard way.

We then walked down the stairs as we had to try and make sure that no geeks were around, but a phone rang beside us, causing us to move faster.

Eventually, that ring got to Alice and she picked it up.

~Alice POV~

Alice: Hello?

?????: God, I thought you'd never answer.

Alice: Who is this?

?????: I can get you out of the city, all five of you.

Y/N looked up and silently told everyone to look at the camera.

?????: But first we have to come to an arrangement, are you ready to make a deal?

Alice: Do we have a choice?

?????: Not if you want to live beyond tonight, no.

~Y/N POV~

After learning this guy's name and who he is, we drove a bus as we had to come up with a game plan on how to get out of the city.

Jill: So his name is Dr. Ashford, and he—

Alice: Runs the advanced genetics and viral research division of the Umbrella corporation.

Y/N: What's he want with us?

Alice: His daughter, Angela, is trapped within the city. Umbrella was supposed to evac her, but she didn't make it. She's hiding out in her school. We find her, he'll help us escape the perimeter.

Peyton: No fucking deal. We find the building with the thickest walls, the strongest doors, and we barricade ourselves in. Sit tight, and wait for help.

Y/N: I wouldn't be so sure, Peyton. Last I heard, there's no help and according to the doctor, Umbrella knows they can't contain the infection and they might bomb the city at sunrise.

Terri: What does that mean and how do you know all this?

Y/N: I had a friend in Umbrella, he gave all this information to me before he got bit and turned into one of those geeks we saw out there. It also means that they'll destroy the infection and sweep the evidence under the rug.

Alice: You know your stuff, how come you didn't join Umbrella?

Y/N: As cliche as it sounds, I always wanted to be a cop ever since I was a kid, same with Jill. I thought it would be fun but after training and whatnot, I took it veryseriously. And now that you're here, we can get some more information about Umbrella.