Reunion

(A/N: Fair warning, this chapter is gonna be short due to the fact that I was in a hurry to finish this, and I apologize for that. Hope you enjoy it though!)

~Y/N POV~

While I was alone and killing every dead person I come across, I was still trying to find Jill. She's the first person I gotta find because she's more important than me.

I also had to try to find somewhere to hide because if I stayed out for too long, I'd be dead.

Eventually, I was able to find Reven's Gate Church with some deados at the front. I managed to get them away from there and take them down by shooting them in their domes.

Once they were all dead, I walked in and I held up my AK and started looking around, but I couldn't help but have the feeling I was being watched.

I turned around the corner and I saw the face I've been wanting to find.

Jill: Y/N?!

Y/N: Jill.

We hugged as I felt her almost in tears!

Jill: I thought you were dead.

Y/N: I thought you were too. Do you know what the fuck is going on?

Jill: Other than some dead people trying to kill other people, I'd say no clue.

Y/N: What happened to you?

Jill: I went to find Peyton and I was able to, but he was bit by a man who turned. They closed off the gate and told us to turn around and go home. We ended up here as we had to find somewhere to hide.

Y/N: I'm just so glad you're okay. I really wouldn't know what I would do if you were dead.

Jill: I'm not going anywhere.

Y/N: Good. We should get outta here, it's not safe.

Jill: You're right.

We made our way back to the congregation and we were pulled into a corner where these people were hiding.

Peyton: Shh. I counted three of them. They got us boxes in.

Terri: What are we gonna do?

Peyton: Let's go.

We moved as I had my AK out, looking for some action. We all had our guns out, making sure that we weren't seen as bitch-ass wimps.

We moved through the seats until we heard some scratching behind us. We looked and saw a Licker, one of those monsters we've been hearing about. We looked to shoot our guns but somehow, we were out of ammo.

Then, we saw this light coming from the stained glass until someone broke throw the window, rode through the seating and turned around.

This person took off their helmet to reveal a short haired blonde girl. She looked kinda cute in a way.

Girl: Move!

We did as she rode the bike towards the Licker, jumped off by doing a backflip, and as the bike went up with the Licker, she shot the gas tank and it exploded with ease.

After that, she flipped the guns back into her holsters.

Then, another Licker was behind us as it landed on the table at the alter, the girl took out what seemed to be MPK5s, shot around the chains that were holding up the huge crucifix, and it was trapped.

Right then and there, I was in love.

But before I could say thanks, one more Licker was behind her as she kicked the bench away to distract it and killed it by blowing its brains out with a shotgun before killing the other one.

I felt the blood on my boots until Jill had to say...

Jill: Who the fuck are you?

Girl: I'll explain on the way. Come on.

We had to follow her until we ended up in a cemetery, which seemed to be the best place for now because...

Jill: We need to find somewhere to stop for a moment.

Y/N: Jill's right, we need to stop.

Terri: Uh-uh. I don't think that's a good idea. There might be more of those... things.

Girl: If there were more, we'd see them by now.

Terri: So you know what they are?

Girl: They're bio-weapons from the Umbrella labs beneath the city.

Y/N: How come you know so much about Umbrella?

Girl: I used to work for them.

Y/N: I don't think we've caught your name?

Girl: Name's Alice.

Y/N: Y/N, this is Terri, my sister Jill, and Peyton.

Alice looked at me with a smile that made me blush a bit, but I looked away before Jill found out what it was, but she kept her mouth shut, which I think is the right call.

Peyton: Oh! Dammit.

Then, Alice wielded her pistol at Peyton as Jill and I wielded our guns at her.

Jill: What do you think you're doing?

Alice: He's wounded. The infection's spreading.

Peyton: I'm fine.

Alice: One of you should take care of him now. It'll be more difficult later.

Jill: No. If it comes to that, I'll take care of it myself.

Then, Alice smirked before saying and lowering her gun...

Alice: As you wish. It's nothing personal, but in an hour, maybe two, you'll be dead. And moments later, you'll become one of them. You'll endanger your friends, try to kill them, probably succeed.

Peyton looked bothered by it all before Alice apologized while saying it's just the way it is, and I understand that.

Before we could move on, one deadie came up from underneath the ground and tried to bite Terri, but I killed it before it could bite her.

Then, a whole army of undead came out of the ground and we fought in hand to hand combat while trying to keep ourselves away from their jaws of death.

I killed at least six before I looked at Alice who was just a badass killer! She looked like she knew what she was doing because she managed to kill six as well with her moves, that, looked kinda hot.

Wait, what am I saying?

Doesn't matter as I saw Peyton killing one and Jill took out five before we had to leave.