➪ mixtape & more

delicate taylor swift

delicate
taylor swift

under pressure
queen & david bowie

material girl
madonna

freaks
surf curse

teenage dirtbag
wheatus

I was made for lovin' you
kiss

ocean eyes
billie eilish

tainted love
soft cell

snap out of it
arctic monkeys

tongue tied
grouplove

we fell in love in october
girl in red

paper rings
taylor swift

killer queen
queen

 __________________________________________

Max Mayfield wasn't your normal teenage girl. She liked skateboards, horror movies, and arcade games. If you asked her mother, she was more like a teenage boy. The only time she ever even wore a dress was to the 8th grade winter formal with Lucas Sinclair, her ex boyfriend and one of the best friends.

When Max and her family moved to Hawkins, she was only 13. She moved here with her mom, stepfather, and stepbrother, Billy, who quite literally hated her. She thought she hated him too, until he died this past summer.

It didn't help that she and her friend group weren't exactly the most popular among the town. Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, and El were some of the only people she felt like she could trust. She was also friends with people like Steve Harrington, Nancy Wheeler, and Robin Buckley but only by association.

Max loved her friends but the one thing they did that pissed her off was treat her like a baby ever since Billy died. It felt like they were constantly trying to walk around egg shells when they were around her. She just wanted a friend that had no idea what happened to her, or at least a friend that wouldn't treat her differently when they did. That's when she met Quinn Wilmont, the new girl at Hawkins High.

Things were about to change for Max Mayfield.