D-eath

A/N. Welcome! As what i've written this is an Angst One-shot collection! Prepare to be sad!

Once again! Cover art is not mine, credits goes to the artists!

Enjoy! or... Not?

.

.

.

Pit Pat..

Droplets falls as the dark clouds gather above. The cold rain splatters to the ground like crystal jewels breaking in sounds.

Cries mourns for the loss on this very day as the skies wailed for the lost of their child. People in black gather as they comfort each other and no one could utter a word of salvation for their lost is far greater than the lost of their past life.

Not far from the gathering stood two silhouettes sitting outside from the burial grounds and in front lies a tomb of a certain person.

"Fuu Fuu-chan, how are you?" Uki Violeta asks as he stared down at the tomb with a sad smile plastered on his face.

"I'm fine, Uki. As you can see.. I'm still healthy" Fulgur Ovid said with a soft smile on his face also staring at the tomb.

"I didn't expect to see you here.." Uki said with a bit of regret as he looks at Fulgur who looks back at him.

"I didn't expect to see you here either.." Fulgur said his lips trembling as if he was about to cry.

Silence befall them, the atmosphere was heavy but comforting, something they both found reliable at times like this.

"How are you feeling?" Uki asks with a smiled as Fulgur smiled back at him.

"Pretty good, a bit nervous and somewhat happy that you're here with me." Fulgur started as he stares at Uki.

"That's great to hear, I'm happy to hear you are happy to see me" Uki said as he look back down at the tomb.

"How about you? Are you happy?" Fulgur asks as he watches Uki's expression.

"You know that I'm not, Fuu Fuu-chan" Uki said as he sadly smiles at Fulgur who watches him with the same expression.

"Been there..." Fulgur mumbled lowly as he look up the sky but enough for Uki to hear.

"It's like what.. a night or so since we've seen each other and after that..." Uki trailed off as Fulgur looks back at him.

"... We are here again? Meeting each other after goodbye's" Fulgur continued as Uki nodded.

Silence befall them once more as the sky turns darker each and every passing moments.

Uki stares at Fulgur and smiled softly before getting closer to him, circling his arms around his waist and his head resting below his chest.

Fulgur froze for a moment but relaxed after and circled his arms back around Uki's, as tears brimmed his eyes.

"Shhh..." Uki hummed as he lets go and pulled Fulgur's head into his as he sobbed, clutching Uki's shirt.

"I don't wanna leave.." Fulgur sobbed as Uki rubbed his hair in comfort.

"Are you afraid?" Uki asks as Fulgur shook his head but Uki knew better.

They stayed in the same position in comfortable silence, Uki softly rubbing his hair as Fulgur hugged Uki by the waist.

"It's okay... Everything will be okay.." Uki said as Fulgur slowly sat up and stares at Uki's reassuring eyes with a gentle smile on his face.

Fulgur can feel his heart warming, he trust Uki and he is sure that Uki will be there beside him even if he is far away.

Uki stood up from the bench and held is hand out to Fulgur who didn't hesitate to take it.

Holding hands they walk away from the grave, small sounds of leaves crunching as they step closer, the sky brightening as their smiles widening.

Fulgur stares at Uki's smiling face and can't help falling in love all over again. Fulgur knew he was ready as he stared at the bright light radiating in front of him.

"It's time..." Uki said as they stop in front of a wide open gate, light blinding whatever it is on the other sides.

Slightly squeezing his hand, Uki gave Fulgur a reassuring smile as Fulgur smiled back at him and nodded.

He took a step forward and slowly their hands let go of each other. Fulgur wanted to look back but was stopped.

"Don't look back, baby.. just keep moving forward.." Uki said as tears streaming down his eyes but still a smile plastered on his face.

Fulgur who didn't see it followed Uki's words and continued to walk forward. When he is almost at the top, he stop and without looking back he  smiled before saying..

"I'll see you later, Uki.."

.

.

.

"Uki... Uki?"

Squinting his eyes, he can feel the pain and the throbbing in his head. Uki slowly opened his swollen eyes, his heterochromatic eyes looks broken, tired and swollen.

Glancing to his side, he saw Yugo staring at him with a worried eyes. He didn't mean to make them worried, he must have taken too long.

"Is.. Is it done?" Sonny hesitantly asks from the other side, as Uki glance back at him and nodded remembering what had happened.

He felt an embrace on his waist as he looks down and saw Alban hugging him. He then felt arms around him, warmly embracing him from both side.

Suddenly, tears brimming his eyes, the pain, the lost and the comfort overwhelmed him to the point that he wanted to combust abd just burst into flames of pain.

With hiccups and his body trembling, he cried out loudly, screaming the pain and the agony he was feeling. Yugo cried with him, Sonny has tears but hugged Uki tighter and Alban felt remorseful as tears brims his eyes.

They sat on the same bench, comfort each other on the same place with the same grave in front of them.

No words could describe the pain they are all feeling, they mourn for their lost and Uki laments for his dying heart.

In front of them is a special place, a place that Uki will frequent, a place that they surely know that they will come back to yearly.

In a full green grass, a stone black tomb stood in the middle, and written in bold gold color is..

"Here lies, Fulgur Ovid. A good father, a faithful lover and a trusted supporter"

.

.

.

End of One-shot 1

.

.

.

A/N. This took a while since i didn't know how to end this, LMFAOO.

If you are confused, no worries im confused too! Wahahaha

THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOLLOWING!

A/N. Donation is much appreciated! Just click on My Profile, go to the About me portion to see the link!