E-nd

A/N. I'm back for another shot! I hope you cried! Please tell me you cried huhuhu i tried my best for tears

I'M A FULL TIME PSYBORG FAN! BUT THAT IS NOT THE REASON WHY I KEEP KILLING THEM IN THE STORY LMFAOOO

Enjoy!.. or not...

.

.

.

Whispers and echoes overpowered his hearing, driving him to insanity. No matter how much he tries to cover his ears, the whisperers, the visions, the echoes continue to hunt him. No matter how much he tried to ignore it, it comes crawling back to him over and over again making him feel nauseous.

As a Psychic from the future his powers are limited after traveling through the universe, unfortunately the powers granted to him is harder to control than he thought, the more he uses it, the more it worsen for him.

"Uki? You okay?" Fulgur asks when he noticed Uki had gotten quiet in the corner, staring absentmindedly into space.

"Huh? What? Uh.. yeah, I'm okay" Uki absentmindedly said with a smile, trying to mask his pain and not removing the worried look his gen-mates are giving him.

Fulgur wanted to ask more but decided that it can wait later since they are still on the meeting. Uki who is feeling unwell wanted nothing but to just get out of there and took a breath outside but he knows that the moment he went out, the whispers and echoes in his head would worsen.

When the meeting ended, everyone decided to go out and get some lunch except for Uki, who didn't feel hungry at all and just wanted to stay at home.

"You sure, Uki? Do you want me to bring you something in case you get hungry?" Fulgur asks as Uki shook his head No.

"It's okay, Fuu Fuu-chan. We have some food in the kitchen if ever i get hungry" Uki said as Fulgur reluctantly nodded.

"Okay, we'll see you later then" Fulgur said with a smile as Uki smiled and wave them goodbye.

The moment they are out of sight, Uki immediately closed everything and run back towards his room, panting and groaning while holding his head and his chest, feeling the resonating pain.

Arriving to his room, he fell to his knees unto the wooden floor, still panting and groaning as the pain worsen every single second that passes. He cried as tears roll down his porcelain skin, with all his strength he gather all his powers in his mind, he knew he shouldn't but right now he needed help, calling the one person who had the same affinity as him or else it'll be too late.

After using his powers, his vision blurred and blood splutters out of his mouth. He tried to reach out towards his phone but his hands fell limp and he was consumed by the silent pitch black fog, but it was better than the continuous annoying voices in his mind.

'It was too late..'

.

.

.

Dark and gloomy skies covered the world, rain starts to drop bit by bit until it showers like glistening stars. Despite the alluring presentation of the cold rain, one person can't see the beauty in it.

Sitting at the corner is Fulgur Ovid, his tired swollen eyes staring downwards into nothing, his body skin and bones as if malnourished, his metallic arms limp from the side and his metallic legs stretch out towards the open window where the rain showers the plants he patiently grew.