U -Unity

A/N. Last chapter! Yehey! I made it! Without further a do...

Enjoy! or not...

.

.

.

'The world is cruel and so is yours, this doesn't mean the next one won't be the same as the last'

Uki stares at the glowing light floating in front of him as he floats around the universe surrounding him, a few lights glowing in the distance.

'You my child is chosen. Chosen to become the divine being that represents the universe, us'

The lights circle around him as he floats motionlessly, if it was any scenario Uki would fire remarks but his body is weak and vulnerable. He was tired from from all the life and the injustice he experience.

"I'm tired~" Uki weakly said with his eyes closed, slowly as the light stops circling and goes in front of him.

'Yet, every single time you chose him' The glowing light said floating around once again as Uki smiled bitterly.

"Love is all i have and he is my love" Uki said softly as memories of everylife he had with him, lingers in his mind.

'You died every single time, either from sacrifice, loneliness or murder'

"And i will do it all over again just to be with him.." Uki mumbles as the bright light stops in front of him.

'My child, your love for him has hurted you too much..' The light said giving him a warm caress on his face as Uki sigh comfortably.

"And my love hurted him more than it did me.." Uki said back with a smile as the light flew back.

'I see.. so that is why you we're chosen..' The light mumbles but loud enough for Uki to hear.

'Did you know that man tried to revive you after you died in that bridge..' The light mumbles as Uki smiles sadly and nodded.

"I still died after that.." Uki said remembering how he woke up for a second only to die while watching Fulgur's shouts and screams.

'And killed himself to follow you..' The light said as Uki stares at him not surprise knowing Fulgur enough for every lifetime he spent with him.

"It's a sin i must pay the price.." Uki said softly, accepting that Fulgur's death was his sin.

'Is that why you we're willing to die?' The light asks more like stated.

"He dies because i was there in his life, my greed to be with him from every life time kills him in the end" Uki explained as the light floats back in front of him.

'Uki Violeta, i sent you through those lifetime so that you can change your fate from your original time, but at the end you waste your life for a mere mortal' The light begrudgingly stated as Uki look down in shame.

"I apologize, but my mind won't change.." Uki said sternly, making up his mind.

The light didn't speak as star fall from the universe, shooting down towards the world they oversee.

'Hmm.. I see..' The light mumbles as if finding out something interesting from that falling star.

Uki felt it, as the chosen one he and the universe are one hence he felt it, a prophecy.

'You my child have made a miracle that none of us ever did..' The light stated as Uki looks at him confuse.

"What do you mean?" Uki asks as the star floats up.