✣꧁ 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰 ꧂✣

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒,
𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑇𝑆

Wish everyone here, "Shubho Noboborsho"& "Happy Baisakhi"

✦✦✦✦✦✦

𝑆𝑜, 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦.

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑰

'Manali', the beautiful hill-station named after one of the characters of Hindu Puran, that was Rishi (Sage) Manu. The meaning of Manali was the 'Home of Manu'. They say that, when a flood deluged the earth, Manu and the gods were towed to dry ground by a giant fish, which was the first 'avatar' of the god Vishnu. The area where Manu eventually found refuge was Manali. He then came to Manali and recreated human life. Thus, the area of Manali was sacred and Hindus treated the temples over here as pilgrimage. Its name found mention in various epics, the Ramayana, and the Mahabharata as well as Vishnu Purana.

Manali was a gift of the Himalayas to the world. It was a beautiful township nestled in the scenic Beas River Valley. It was a rustic enclave known for its cool climate and snow capped mountains, offering respite to the tourists escaping the scorching heat of the plains. Once a sleepy village, the modern town cocooned in its rich cultural heritage and age-old traditions is now one of the most popular destinations in India.

This place was a perfect and classic blend of peace and tranquility which made it a heaven for nature lovers. They say, the antidote to any kind of exhaustion is not rest but tranquility of nature. Manali was all about an open valley with Deodar and Pine forests cover, freshwater streams and peaks perennially covered with snow, making it a perfect place to unwind and recharged one's mental and physical energy.

[𝑷. 𝑺. — 𝑃𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠, 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖. 𝑆𝑜, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑔𝑙𝑒.]

]