⁂✯ OᴜTʙUʀSᴛ ✯⁂

Hello everyone,
Welcome to the next part of this SS.

Please do read the note below.

NOTE : One of my readers (I can't remember her name) told me she was confused about Aashi. I mean, she was confused about whose daughter is Aashi. So, I want to clarify it.

In my story, Aashi is Arnav and Khushi's baby. In the original story, there were 2 Aashi. Both were Arnav's babies. One with Ishita as she was his first wife and the other one was his baby with Khushi. In MY story, the Aashi you're witnessing is Arnav and Khushi's baby. I hope I made myself clear. Still, if anyone has any confusion then please do ask me.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Now get back to the story.

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑜𝑠.

𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐸𝑁𝐽𝑂𝑌

∴━━━✿━━━∴

𝑀𝐴𝑁𝐴𝐿𝐼 :

𝑀𝐴𝑁𝐴𝐿𝐼 :

"Khu... Khushiiiii"! Arnav started moving towards Khushi with trembling feet. He could not believe that the happiness he had hoped to get for a year was now standing in front of him. He touched her face with trembling fingers as if he wanted to believe that it was a reality, not any phantasmagoria like every time. But in this joy, he did not see Khushi's flinch that was caused by his touch. When Arnav got confirmation that this was not his pigments of imagination but his Khushi, he embraced her tightly without one word. An involuntary whimper came out of his lips, seeing her after so long. He went insane with happiness. His whole being trembled with tears of happiness. "Where were you? Why did you come here, leaving me? Didn't you think even once before taking this step how I would live without you"? He threw arrows of questions at her. In his state of euphoria, he failed to notice the paling form of hers. He didn't notice in his plethora of emotion that she went immobile in his arms instead of being happy.

If on one side there was no bound for Arnav's happiness, then on the other, Khushi was no less than shocked to suddenly see her wrecking past in front. The past from which she was running for so many days was standing in front of her today. Her chest heaved with suppressed sobs thinking about the past. In that one moment when Arnav hugged her, her mind reminded her of every single utterance he spoke on that ruinous night. Her heartbeat started going fast up and down, thinking about Aashi. The memories of that disastrous night played in front of her eyes like a movie where she got nothing but humiliation as a wife and mother. Those horrible memories made her freeze in his arms.

They both stood there in each other's arms, and that's when Khushi felt the wet sensation in the crook of her neck. She realized that Arnav was crying. Her heart broke seeing him like this but then made herself strong, thinking about the past and started to wriggle to break free, much to Arnav's annoyance. He was about to cup her face when she stepped away from him, which astounded him for a while, but later composed himself, thinking it as a natural reaction after so many agonizing days.

Before he savored the moment of meeting his Khushi after so many days, her words hit him like a ton of bricks. Khushi finally composed herself and asked with a fake casual smile, "areyy Arnavji, you here? Ishi...Ishita Ji didn't come with you"? Her voice choked with unshed tears as she felt a sharp pain to even think of another woman with her husband, but she averted her eyes away trying to hide it from him and her own-self as well that didn't go unnoticed by her over-observant husband. Even before Arnav opened his mouth to reprimand her for her unreasonable question, Khushi looked at him again as if she unveiled some mystery, "oh! How silly of me! You guys um...mm probably come here for your uhh hon...honey...honeymoon, right? Good. I hope that you would've an excellent time here. It's a charming place for honeymoon couples. Umm...okay, I'm getting late, please excuse me, Arnavji. Bye". Saying so, she turned away from him and tried to go without giving him a chance to say anything, hiding the tears that started to accumulate in the corner of her eyes. But was it really hidden from the one she wanted to hide?